Miscommunication/Funny incidents with Maid.....

Freeder

Ok my new helper Patten finally revealed

Initially, i didn't want to post it up as i respect her dignity, of course, i could post here and my helper would never know

Allow me to share my experiences with fellow tiko bros with high standards

Back in August, my helper text me why i treated her nice and start hinting about feelings here and there, which i ignore cos

1) I engaged you here to keep my house clean and pick up after me

2) if i want companion, i got tons of options, both paid and unpaid

My philosophy in life is to treat everyone i meet fairy and if you work for me , i treat you like family

So after trying the honey trap, which failed miserably

She started saying i wanted to fired her.....so i told her 2 days ago, when i talk on the phone to my people or computer and when i start fooking them, and you happens to walk pass my room, doesn't mean I am talking about or to you.

Today, she finally admit to my mum she wanted to go home for Christmas and my mum told me that 1 week ago , she was already bitching to the other maids in the estate about going home.

So moral of the story to fellow bros, the maid might set up honey trap for you so that they can get a free flight home or black mail you , should you be unable to resist or your standards for beauty are dirt low

post-131345-0-25793900-1538551949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

Initially, i didn't want to post it up as i respect her dignity, of course, i could post here and my helper would never know

Back in August, my helper text me why i treated her nice and start hinting about feelings here and there, which i ignore cos

My philosophy in life is to treat everyone i meet fairy and if you work for me , i treat you like family

She started saying i wanted to fired her.....so i told her 2 days ago, when i talk on the phone to my people or computer and when i start fooking them, and you happens to walk pass my room, doesn't mean I am talking about or to you.

Today, she finally admit to my mum she wanted to go home for Christmas and my mum told me that 1 week ago , she was already bitching to the other maids in the estate about going home.

So moral of the story to fellow bros, the maid might set up honey trap for you so that they can get a free flight home or black mail you , should you be unable to resist or your standards for beauty are dirt low

• Praise 1

Funny thing happened to my brother's new maid. It happened 6 years ago.

I went to his flat with my family and wanted to eat something.

I asked the maid to buy "20 sticks" of satay chicken and two packets of won ton mee from the coffee shop. I gave her $20 to buy.

She came back about 40 minutes later and I realised the change given to me was different. So I asked her about it and she said this was the change given from the two stalls.

I counted the satay and it was "26" sticks of satay!!!

my family had a good laugh that evening.

• Praise 2

Any way , either shu qu/bb lookalike or nothing

Your Shu Qu kana under China g0v radar liao ...... I think good chance for you to show your care . 

:D

• Praise 3

Ok first time ever....my helper ran away

Luckily she lock my door

She went back to the agent and have settled all her salary

2 things to note

1) send her back asap otherwise she is your liability

2)get a letter from her saying she left on her accord

Anyone got local auntie that's keen to work as house keeper

Office hours... pm if got any contacts

Thanks

Edited by Staff69

• Praise 1

wtf. her name is snooky?

please la, the moment she sent you that msg, you ought to have sent her back to the agent already.

Busy working lar

Plus she clean up my place pretty well so i thought just a misunderstanding

Anyway have subscribed to cloud cctv storage to protect myself should she cry wolf and says i molest her

wtf. her name is snooky?

please la, the moment she sent you that msg, you ought to have sent her back to the agent already.

Busy working lar

Anyway have subscribed to cloud cctv storage to protect myself should she cry wolf and says i molest her

• Praise 1

Busy working lar

9 Aug msg is fine. 18 aug msg means bye bye already.

Busy working lar

Busy working lar

She must have found out all those   [gorgeous]   pictures you posted here whilst cleaning and she run away..... 

She mistaken you as a Chi Ko Pek  ...  :XD:  

• Praise 2

9 Aug msg is fine. 18 aug msg means bye bye already.

post-131345-0-58739500-1539580803_thumb.jpg

After 18 still have but i ignore it

Anyway...good riddance to bad rubbish

She must have found out all those [gorgeous] pictures you posted here whilst cleaning and she run away.....

She mistaken you as a Chi Ko Pek ... :XD:

Unless she looks like

post-131345-0-28603200-1539581029.jpg

Or

Bb

Then

• Praise 2

just in case some are new to maids, one pc of advice is never use the negative phrase when asking them to do something.

Like use

"keep" instead of " dont throw", 

"close" instead of "dont open"

"stay here" instead of " dont go there".

Reason is they mostly cannot understand negative phrase, and will do exactly the opposite.  When you tell them "dont throw", next thing you know is they will faster take and throw the damn thing away.

And this is where most miscom happens..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Most recent incident..

Pain or paint?

Maid : Sir , “pain”

Me : What “pain”?

Maid : below “pain”....

Me : huh? WTF?

Maid : Sir , below dirty must “pain” ..

Me : NBzzzz .. after some “probing” , cabinet relocation so wall must repaint..

Luckily, wifey not ard

• Praise 8

just in case some are new to maids, one pc of advice is never use the negative phrase when asking them to do something.

Like use

"keep" instead of " dont throw", 

"close" instead of "dont open"

"stay here" instead of " dont go there".

Reason is they mostly cannot understand negative phrase, and will do exactly the opposite.  When you tell them "dont throw", next thing you know is they will faster take and throw the damn thing away.

And this is where most miscom happens..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

that's a good tip

• Praise 1

wtf. her name is snooky?

this i agree. That message about feelings already cross the line.

Funny thing happened to my brother's new maid. It happened 6 years ago.

I went to his flat with my family and wanted to eat something.

I asked the maid to buy "20 sticks" of satay chicken and two packets of won ton mee from the coffee shop. I gave her $20 to buy.

She came back about 40 minutes later and I realised the change given to me was different. So I asked her about it and she said this was the change given from the two stalls.

I counted the satay and it was "26" sticks of satay!!!

my family had a good laugh that evening.

i always learn the maid's local numerals and when it comes to numbers, repeat in their language.

english already very foreign to most of them, collective nouns confuse them x100.

that's a good tip

no joke lor, and after so many years, I am still the only person in the household who can understand what the maids are trying to say. 

My OC, whenever buy new clothing will tell the maid " no machine wash" ah,  if i hear that, I straight away tell her "this one hand wash",  " you see color got come out tell me".  And the result is she will hand wash and come tell me if the color runs, because she need to know next time hand wash or machine wash. 

Otherwise next thing we see the dress in the washing machine liao... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2