TrustCircle - Extended Warranty up to 5 years

sHy3r

Anyone heard of TrustCircle Extended Warranty Program?

It is covered by Tokio Marine Insurance and up to 5 years.

One of the authorised workshop for this program is BCC Workshop.

Do you guys think I should buy?

5 Years:

Continental Cars - $4,500

Asian Cars - $3,500

Wear & Tear not covered.

↡ Advertisement

4.5k per year or the full 5 years?

And yes, what's considered wear and tear?

What's the point of EW?

Extended warranty at the AD perhaps.. But some 3rd party workshop.. not sure..

Don't bother lah... Not wear and tear, tmmeans only cover GB and engine?

Just put the money aside, and go to your regular trusted mech if any problem arises

What's the point of EW?

To "con" people.... Hahaha

The last company to do this closed shop, leaving many disgruntled customers

Anyway for Asian makes lagi don't need. My personal take, if new Asian car 6mths no problem, means ok.

I have never cared about warranty when owning Asian car. Conti? Another story... Heh

Edited by Othello

5 Years:

Asian Cars - $3,500

Wear & Tear not covered.

Don’t see the point of having an extended warranty by an outside workshop thru an Insurance Company n talking about few k. If u really want to extend warranty, go thru the AD instead.

If u buy from PI, think forget about extended warranty completely. Anyway u have saved some upfront costs already. Point here is that even if the PI offers to extend your warranty for a fee, what chance they will still be around few years later?

FYI, I extended my 3yr warranty to 5yrs with PML for $1.1k only so comparatively what u have been quoted is ex.

• Praise 5

https://www.thewarrantygroup.com.au/news/warranty-group-launches-trustcircle-extended-warranty-programme-cars-singapore

Appears to be a global company.  I think need to understand what covered components means.

-------------------------------------------------------------

TrustCircle will offer car buyers the following benefits: 

•  Protection against breakdowns of covered components for the full warranty period
  •  Emergency service and repair solutions at any approved, partner workshop throughout Singapore
  •  A simple and easy claims process, with a centralised call centre and an aggregated service network for ultimate convenience
  •  Payout up to the car’s current average retail value

TrustCircle will offer car buyers the following benefits: 

•  Protection against breakdowns of covered components for the full warranty period
  •  Emergency service and repair solutions at any approved, partner workshop throughout Singapore
  •  A simple and easy claims process, with a centralised call centre and an aggregated service network for ultimate convenience
  •  Payout up to the car’s current average retail value

5 Years:

Asian Cars - $3,500

Wear & Tear not covered.

Don’t waste time!

Easy to collect money from you. If you need to claim, everything will be denied.

Remember zero consumer protection in Singapore! I rather Use 4.5k to buy 4D. Chances of getting some money back is way higher. Not that I buy 4D.

When u wanna claim, every simi thing oso they can say itâs âwear & tearâ....

Some AD even consider piston and piston ring wear and tear lor!!!

Best is headlight and tail light wear and tear. So best is not to drive at night... else will spoil! Hahahaha

Cylinder bore scoring also can be considered wear and tear.

Edited by Mkl22

Donât waste time!

Easy to collect money from you. If you need to claim, everything will be denied.

Remember zero consumer protection in Singapore! I rather Use 4.5k to buy 4D. Chances of getting some money back is way higher. Not that I buy 4D.

Some AD even consider piston and piston ring wear and tear lor!!!

Cylinder bore scoring also can be considered wear and tear.

Wahaha....u mean strike 4D got better chance than a 3rd party ‘extended warranty’ claim?

I mean, everything in a car is subjected to ‘wear & tear’ right?

Edited by Soya

Wahaha....u mean strike 4D got better chance than a 3rd party âextended warrantyâ claim?

Of course!!! Ask those who kennA from famous warranty shop in sin Ming the last time lor. Edited by Mkl22

Of course!!! Ask those who kennA from famous warranty shop in sin Ming the last time lor.

Yalor. Cry farder marder to toothless tiger oso no use. They will ‘advise’ u retrospectively ‘to be careful’......lol
  • Praise 1

http://www.bcc.sg/group/#warranty

I dunno leh. I saw this... and i msg that person in charge... and they charge me $3,500 for 5 years extended warranty. Cos they also have 1, 2, 3 years extended warranty as well...

Looks good leh, cover transmission, engine, suspension, aircon etc. I would have bought if it had existed 5 years ago, too late now. 

Does it cover engine mount? And the term electrical is very broad. Fuel sender unit got cover? If headlamp inside got water, got cover? Audi full led matrix headlights cost $10k per pair. The new laser headlights will be even higher. Got cover or not?

Does it cover engine mount? And the term electrical is very broad. Fuel sender unit got cover? If headlamp inside got water, got cover? Audi full led matrix headlights cost $10k per pair. The new laser headlights will be even higher. Got cover or not?

I dunno. Maybe can call and ask :)

Doubt they even know what is a fuel sender

They may say “Solli hor. Our warranty hor, donch cover petrol pump wan”

Lol

Edited by Soya
↡ Advertisement