Anti-Profiteering Act (MY)

Ysc3

when go fast food nobody complain cos they went in knowing things not cheap, some more those were bloody pre-mixed. If go kopitiam with no aircon and pay $3.20 people sure kpkb.

haha if $3.20 for a milo truck milo, i think some people will pay. Though i haven't tried the new milo drinks endorsed by nathan hartono and president.  [:p]

↡ Advertisement

yalor ... MC and KFC iced milo sibei bo hua ... lol

I also find it hard to buy milo at Mcdonald and KFC.

Have also stopped buying Bangawan's chiffon cakes. The size has stunk beyond the price of it. I just couldn't open my wallet to pay for them as comfort food.

I also find it hard to buy milo at Mcdonald and KFC.

Have also stopped buying Bangawan's chiffon cakes. The size has stunk beyond the price of it. I just couldn't open my wallet to pay for them as comfort food.

Burger King burgers too.  [furious]

i wondered why ice kopi more expensive than hot kopi

boil hot water for kopi no need electricity meh

Need more electricity to make ice?  [laugh]

• Praise 1

i wondered why ice kopi more expensive than hot kopi

boil hot water for kopi no need electricity meh

you make ice kopi with cold water meh?  [laugh]

ice kopi is just hot kopi make sweeter and add ice lah, the extra sweet and extra ice no need to pay more meh?  [laugh]

• Praise 5

you make ice kopi with cold water meh?  [laugh]

ice kopi is just hot kopi make sweeter and add ice lah, the extra sweet and extra ice no need to pay more meh?  [laugh]

so poisonous  [laugh]

• Praise 1

so poisonous  [laugh]

KNN you ask this kind of question, who do you think will be silly enough to reply to you? 

At least i take the time and effort to answer you hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

KNN you ask this kind of question, who do you think will be silly enough to reply to you? 

At least i take the time and effort to answer you hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ok ok boss

owe you kopi with ice

[laugh] 

• Praise 4

if we got this act

will all the petrol stations in spore close shop

then we got no petrol to pump leh ...

causeway will jam 24hrs ... muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know

if we got this act

will all the petrol stations in spore close shop

then we got no petrol to pump leh ...

causeway will jam 24hrs ... muahahaha

Aiya, they won't close shop one la. They are being Protected by CASE. I mean... CASE protecting us.

Ya, usually kopi peng is more kopi, more sugar, less water. milo peng typically more milo, less water. But also got some places, same kopi same milo, add ice, and they are tasteless.

yeah.

but since i'm not usually a coffee/tea person, i still prefer ice milo  [laugh]

Ya, usually kopi peng is more kopi, more sugar, less water. milo peng typically more milo, less water. But also got some places, same kopi same milo, add ice, and they are tasteless.

yah, the peng version usually is thicker with more condensed milk to make them sweeter, then pour into the plastic glass of ice to cool down. Almost not possible to drink without the ice diluting it. 

Milo peng usually I see  the milo premix already in a container, they just pour into the glass of ice, only the hot ones are make on the spot. 

Those tasteless ones mayb man by PRCs whom dont drink kopi or milo one.  [:p]

But I dont drink "peng" anymore, only drink hot drinks these days.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yeah.

but since i'm not usually a coffee/tea person, i still prefer ice milo  [laugh]

Ice milo, the BESTEST ones still the one from the van, dont know why, but they just taste cold, rich and creamy,  sibei ho lim!!!. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ice milo, the BESTEST ones still the one from the van, dont know why, but they just taste cold, rich and creamy,  sibei ho lim!!!. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You can get them in bottles now.

Milo Peng. Very creamy..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1