• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:19 PM

TedBurnings
  • TedBurnings
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello there. I've been dabbling in tuning my Volvo V50 and I came across some problems all around. What would be the best option to maximize bhp without sacrificing the reliability of the car ? I found some different forums that provide different answers and I'm kind of in a hurdle to be honest. The second thing is where could I find the best part supplier ? I'm not really looking for a shop to do all the work because that really just takes out all the fun in it for me so doing the whole car by myself would be a very big accomplishment lol. I've looked on https://www.247spares.co.uk/volvo and https://www.autozone.com/ for some parts but I'm not really sure where else to look. Can I find good parts on these sites ? All help will be very appreciated because I really want to get started with my project haha. Thanks a lot!

Posted 12 September 2018 - 01:10 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why do you need parts?
Just reflashed the ECU lah.
Get an experienced person to tune your car. I don't think will sacrifice reliability of your car, Probably just sacrifice more $$$$ on higher FC.

But why? If you want BHP, just dont be bothered to burn more fuel.

Edited by Atonchia, 12 September 2018 - 01:11 AM.

Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

Tommisan
  • Premium member
    Tommisan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Try https://kt4performance.com/

There should be something for V50.

What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Alcades The Secret Tab

Alcades The Secret Tab  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MB2015  |  Neutral Newbie

You can never go wrong with this!

Nigel recommended this Alcades 1 for my 3 years old car. I was sceptical about installing additional stuff for my car because I think it will be a hassle. However, this Alcades 1 has proven me wrong. The set up is fuss free, without any wires... » Read More

Alcades The Secret Tab

Alcades The Secret Tab  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by hskkbiz  |  Neutral Newbie

Just Got Extra Horse Power!!!

After Alcades is installed into my car, I can feel the extra power the moment I apply the accelerator pedal. Overall, the car became more responsive. Many of us, including myself, will immediately think that with more power will equates t... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : ECU, Fuel Catalyst, Voltage Stabilizer

Quick Reply

Tags: volvo, volvov50 tuning parts and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users