SKK9192G Maserati Driver Road Rage

Vidz

Which is why he kena fined and license kantong.

If we are going to judge everything based on hypothetical worst-case scenarios, then every one of us should be in jail liao.

Very well put, and thank you for saying this.

Singaporeans often remind me of this irritating Simpsons character:

post-52704-0-62985400-1543210611.jpeg

Of course, now someone is going to tell us both something like "wait till your loved one kena from reckless driving" or similar crap.

To that I say, stop being a drama queen and realise everyone is probably harming someone somewhere somehow.

You smoke? You're giving me and my family lung cancer! You monster!

You don't clear your plates at the food court? You're making the cleaners' lives harder and also encouraging the growth of vermin that carry disease that can kill people! You twat!

You *do* clear your plates? Then you're depriving the poor cleaners of their livelihoods, it's not like they have any other job options! You callous cad!

Etc. Etc.

The sad fact of the matter is that nothing we say will ever stop many Singaporeans from being judgemental pricks.

No, the irony of my last statement didn't escape me. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 7

He come from good family lah [laugh] , very remorseful, bad hair day, time of the month [laugh] , rushing for classes, someone else instigated...... last but not least NUS will close down if he not around to teach

Shame on him as an ungraceful lecturer. Wonder how many school Lecturer drive such car. FT or converted to our citizen now?
  • Praise 1

13 months means he will have to retake his license.. That mean need to wait at least 1 and 1/2 before be able to see him on the road again.

quick... give low ball offer for his car  :grin:

quick... give low ball offer for his car  :grin:

I think he can close both eyes and still pay the road tax and insurance just to park his car at his house easily … he stay landed right ?

:lll._.:  i low ses.... no knowledge of how the high ses people live... [bigcry]

I think he can close both eyes and still pay the road tax and insurance just to park his car at his house easily … he stay landed right ?

• Praise 1

Orbi good. He could potentially be a murderer then a professor.

Disqualified is same as suspended or revoke??

Btw, not just lecturer, he head of geography dept

More than 12 mths is revoked. Need to start from basic theory again.

13 months means he will have to retake his license.. That mean need to wait at least 1 and 1/2 before be able to see him on the road again.

And he will be driving with a P Plate on his Maserati(if he keeps the car). How hilarious.

No offence to P Platers, it's just him.

• Praise 2

I believe the University needs also to discipline him because it was not his first time

what his attitude is may actually influence of youth still studying in the university

why are we so hard-up in keeping him while he commits such crime that lucky nobody got killed

yet our university literally killed out our talent Cherian George to HK

we may not know the actual reasons but it does not look good for our local universities

• Praise 3

I believe the University needs also to discipline him because it was not his first time

what his attitude is may actually influence of youth still studying in the university

why are we so hard-up in keeping him while he commits such crime that lucky nobody got killed

yet our university literally killed out our talent Cherian George to HK

we may not know the actual reasons but it does not look good for our local universities

Cherian didn't even break any laws afaik

I dont think jail term is necessary if there is no human/animal injury or death caused.

Just fine and suspension will do. That is exactly what the judge gave.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3