The all new Lexus UX

DACH

Supersonic

But i saw from the picture, the rear leg room seems ok le? How come you guys said small?

U got test sit b4 or not?
↡ Advertisement

so you driving Harrier now? 

I prefered Harrier but my financial controller did not like the interior.

Now i know why harrier is so popular, since like you said RX too big and NX too small and harrier just nice. Anyway, harrier is toyota not lexus le. Lol.

Haha, yes it is a pity. Last time harrier can just change logo to become lexus.

U got test sit b4 or not?

Yes, in real life, it feels even smaller than the picture.

But i saw from the picture, the rear leg room seems ok le? How come you guys said small?

The rear air-con protrude out so there is no room for the knees unless rear center passenger open legs wide wide.

Got feeling. When i test drove the ES250, could feel vibration at idling n soundproofing not as kilat as i expected. Maybe i was expecting too much as my impression of Lexus b4 that was of silent serenity...

? Your standards very high. I sat in one in Taiwan and i thought the nvh and soundproofing is good. Just that the ride is not substantially improved over a normal Camry (though ive never sat in a avalon)

I feel even down 10% also too little to tingle my gu-ji :D

Ur gu ji seasoned n wear liao...

Must hdly gao lat gao lat then can...

• Praise 3

Supersonic

? Your standards very high. I sat in one in Taiwan and i thought the nvh and soundproofing is good. Just that the ride is not substantially improved over a normal Camry (though ive never sat in a avalon)

U sat or drove? I sat in a Camry b4. Feels ok to be driven in. But i hv also driven a rental Camry b4. It was...errrr...no comment, in case the unker n aunties here get angry sia

personally dont like the front grille, but other than that, looks good. 

apologies to @theoldjaffa haha... 

Yeah, the front grille doesn't compensate the small body, unlike the ES.

• Praise 3

U sat or drove? I sat in a Camry b4. Feels ok to be driven in. But i hv also driven a rental Camry b4. It was...errrr...no comment, in case the unker n aunties here get angry sia

Front seat passenger so should be quite close to driver feeling.

No issues. Lexus won't be among my top choices for premium car.

Supersonic

Front seat passenger so should be quite close to driver feeling.

No issues. Lexus won't be among my top choices for premium car.

The game hv moved on quite a bit. Even found the Tucson 1.6L ismoother and more silent at idling than the ES

Supersonic

So what happened on the rental camry you have drove?

The game hv moved on quite a bit. Even found the Tucson 1.6L ismoother and more silent at idling than the ES

Consumer reports still puts Lexus/toyota as no. 1 and 2 in terms of customer satisfaction in USA. Haha you are a different category of customer

Supersonic

Consumer reports still puts Lexus/toyota as no. 1 and 2 in terms of customer satisfaction in USA. Haha you are a different category of customer

Bro...fact is, most ppl buy car for A to B transport and is just an appliance to them. Some like having a badge on the appliance. Just like how some will buy a Miele oven tho they can’t cook
  • Praise 2

And ES is soon to be built in India. Just not sure if it will come to SG Market.

I suspect the parts going to be cheaper ?

Yes ... cheaper and come with curry fish head smell too

Bro...fact is, most ppl buy car for A to B transport and is just an appliance to them. Some like having a badge on the appliance. Just like how some will buy a Miele oven tho they canât cook

Agreed

I've always had "weird" tastes. Somehow the things i like, people don't. many people hailed the first Transformers movie as nice, i hated it.

During my house reno, whatever i chose, my wife and the ID said not nice. But it doesn't affect me one bit because choices are always personal.

I love the current Lexus design language, that's what drawn me to it. I don't like popular or conventional cars. That's why most of my cars are rather leftfield choices.

That said, my IS is also a rather boring drive. It doesn't give me the kind of feeling i get in the 159, but it's really comfortable.

The turbo engines are rougher compared to the V6s, especially on hot days the engine vibration can be felt when the aircon compressor is on.

Sound insulation is not best in class also, i think it's on par with most new cars in the market.

The main selling point is reliability and the luxurious interior. And the customer service. 

For this UX, i like the design and the interior. but generally i'm not a fan of SUVs.

For a jap car, i think Lexus is the best of the best already.

• Praise 4

Supersonic
(edited)

I've always had "weird" tastes. Somehow the things i like, people don't. many people hailed the first Transformers movie as nice, i hated it.

During my house reno, whatever i chose, my wife and the ID said not nice. But it doesn't affect me one bit because choices are always personal.

I love the current Lexus design language, that's what drawn me to it. I don't like popular or conventional cars. That's why most of my cars are rather leftfield choices.

That said, my IS is also a rather boring drive. It doesn't give me the kind of feeling i get in the 159, but it's really comfortable.

The turbo engines are rougher compared to the V6s, especially on hot days the engine vibration can be felt when the aircon compressor is on.

Sound insulation is not best in class also, i think it's on par with most new cars in the market.

The main selling point is reliability and the luxurious interior. And the customer service.

For this UX, i like the design and the interior. but generally i'm not a fan of SUVs.

For a jap car, i think Lexus is the best of the best already.

Eh...dun tok so much. Stinger waiting for u. Kia oso beri reliable. Comfy oso. Edited by Soya

Supersonic

Bro...fact is, most ppl buy car for A to B transport and is just an appliance to them. Some like having a badge on the appliance. Just like how some will buy a Miele oven tho they can’t cook

I agreed on this. Buy a car just to bring you to A to B, i dont understand is there any difference if you move from A to B in a luxury brand or in a normal brand? Lol.

↡ Advertisement