How do you accelerate in an automatic car?

Philipkee

Many cars do that. All the cars that have auto start stop, does that. It goes into N before turning off the engine and then starts the engine and engages D when you lift your foot. There are also many other cars that do that, but those with ASS definitely have that feature.

Hmm.. I am not convinced.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hmm.. I am not convinced.

You can google about it. You will see many articles in 2008 and 2009 about transmission manufacturers developing transmissions for auto stop start.

Edited by Nzy

Put car in N when car come to standstill will reduce lifespan of the transmission in long run. If traffic light is very long and don't want to keep depress brake paddle. The next option will be pull handbrake and shift to park.

What will happen if the car still in D mode n pull handbrake?

What's wrong with doing that? I did the same when I was driving an auto vios. Though I did not release accelerator fully. I released a bit for it to upshift before accelerating again.

Extremely jerky as hell.

Are you my previous manager? :D

• Praise 1

Many cars do that. All the cars that have auto start stop, does that. It goes into N before turning off the engine and then starts the engine and engages D when you lift your foot. There are also many other cars that do that, but those with ASS definitely have that feature.

Right...thanks..what you wrote was very informative..it shows how well informed you are...

• Praise 1

Right...thanks..what you wrote was very informative..it shows how well informed you are...

Thanks. But actually it's all thanks to Google and my lecturer.

An interesting sight here is, the car will creep at junction when red anticipating it to turn green. But, when the light turns green, the driver refuses to accelerate off.

I heard when men gets older have more tendency to drips or leak compare to when be was younger. When need to get full flow will also need slightly more time.

Like brakes, life span issue? Less grip so tendency to creep forward.

The part of slowly accelerate when turn green is cannot get the full flow to the throttle

• Praise 4

I heard when men gets older have more tendency to drips or leak compare to when be was younger. When need to get full flow will also need slightly more time.

Like brakes, life span issue? Less grip so tendency to creep forward.

The part of slowly accelerate when turn green is cannot get the full flow to the throttle

Yeah premature acceleration.

:D

• Praise 1