Super Typhoon Mongkhut Inbound!

RadX

do you tape your windows with an X formation

please do take in your wet underwear otherwise next monday no underwear to wear

buy buckets in case floor

No lah... didn't bother. Removing tapes will leave tape marks on glass. Too ugly.

I already bought many underwears to tide me through the few days [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

No lah... didn't bother. Removing tapes will leave tape marks on glass. Too ugly.

I already bought many underwears to tide me through the few days [laugh] [laugh]

You are commando trained pls .......  1 underwear , 6 days . Turn side every day .

In the worst , exchange with buddy/wife  on the 7th day , if typhoon persisted . 

:D  

• Praise 8

Almost 900 Hong Kong Flights Canceled Ahead of Dangerous Typhoon

Airlines and passengers over parts of Asia have been grounded as Typhoon Mangkhut arrives in Hong Kong and China’s Guangdong province.

According to the Hong Kong Airport Authority, 889 flights have been canceled today because of the storm. The city’s Airport Express train and bus service have also been suspended.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-16/almost-900-flights-hong-kong-flights-canceled-ahead-of-storm

btw, shouldn't the title be "inbound" instead of "in bound"  ? My primary skool teecher teech me one ...  [:)]

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 5

Almost 900 Hong Kong Flights Canceled Ahead of Dangerous Typhoon

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-16/almost-900-flights-hong-kong-flights-canceled-ahead-of-storm

btw, shouldn't the title be "inbound" instead of "in bound" ? My primary skool teecher teech me one ... [:)]

Maybe you completed primary 6.

@RadX only completed primary 3. He said one.

Edited by Tohto

aiya, I also dun wanna rub it in lah ... must respect Merdeka Generation nowadays ....  :XD:

• Praise 1

Hmmmm I better educate Siri hahhah

Changed

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/afraid-windows-will-break-typhoon-mangkhut-arrives-as-strong-10726224?cid=FBcna

There are many videos circulating on Facebook on how strong the wind is. The wind is so strong that it swing the concrete building, debris flying in the air, there is even one guy try hit the shuttle cock with badminton racket and the shuttle cock fly and then make a U turn back to him.

• Praise 1

The alijazeer report posted a fake photo.

Typhoon Mangkut is in northern hemisphere so should rotate anti-clockwise. Photo show clockwise

Edited by Atonchia