Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

This professor name smelly already, his pattern all know liao. See who employ him locally. Wait he buey song knock you down with his Maserati then you know. Better faster go back motherland. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

Unfortunately this type of accident will continue to happen until scooters have to walk across crossing.

I don't see the problem in bringing in this law immediately.

Not seen the video but see so many scooterists just drive across crossing without slowing at all.

One I can easily see from my HDB windows has pavement running parallel to road and then a crossing.

Scooters will drive at speed along the pavement and then across the crossing without looking behind them to check if car is approaching.

OK cars should slow but so should scooters.

For me it is not anywhere near 100% car drivers fault.

I doubt they will change to need to dismount anytime soon. They just changed to no need to dismount. 

i think the whole country (and even foreigners who monitor SG news) already knows him intimately already .... why even bother to hide ?

He feeling shy?

:D

Edited by Jamesc

i think the whole country (and even foreigners who monitor SG news) already knows him intimately already .... why even bother to hide ?

Eh ppl can get MSM withold his name until he decide to plead guilty. This kind of power only elite AT can do, even more power than ferrari lady
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Eh ppl can get MSM withold his name until he decide to plead guilty. This kind of power only elite AT can do, even more power than ferrari lady

I can't remember his name off hand actually ....so even if someone mentions his name to me, it won't ring a bell.

But anyone says, the Maserati professor... Ah! That one I know...

This is funny, go in wear long sleeve shirt, come out wear yellow t-shirt, hat, sunglasses and holding umbrella. See la, do thing never think, if he do not drive like a mad man, he will not be in this situation already. Serve him right.

He wear long sleeve shirt to show the judge that he is high SES.... :yuush:

The judge informed him that "Even Prince commit an offence will be treated as commoners":we-all-gonna-die:

Not I say one, its Justice Pao says one . High SES Court officials will have his rode removed by Justice Pao before sentence ......   :ignoring:

That's why his shirt was taken off and wear T shirt instead.,.., :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

He wear long sleeve shirt to show the judge that he is high SES.... :yuush:

The judge informed him that "Even Prince commit an offence will be treated as commoners":we-all-gonna-die:

Not I say one, its Justice Pao says one . High SES Court officials will have his rode removed by Justice Pao before sentence ......   :ignoring:

That's why his shirt was taken off and wear T shirt instead.,.., :secret-laugh:

not applicable to dragon though.

Twincharged

No reckless driving in SG today? All so free to chit chat..

No news is good news !

But I chanced upon some bad news with regards to our asylum seeker in the US...

Another BM ... :pissed-off: 

heng peasant here cannot afford BM  [thumbsup]

BMW SMC2552R driver intimidating the biker and pillion rider.

As there were roadworks on the extreme right lane, vehicles are filtering to the middle lane. The incident started when the motorcyclist and BMW SMC2552R were filtering to the middle lane. Happened along PIE towards Jurong on 14 Oct 2018.

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/465293773991972/

• Praise 13

Actually i find that planting Trees n plants in the Center of expressway is no point.

Create inconvience during tress pruning n may create accidents. Waste public funds oso... Trees on the Lefttt n Righttt of expressway is enough liao lahhhh

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Another BM ... :pissed-off:

Its a Hyundai la .

But no matter what make , see already also blood boil .

If got balls , get out of car , settle one on one like a man . 

• Praise 11

Its a Hyundai la .

lol, i didnt expect cam driver so sotong  :TT_TT:

Its a Hyundai la .

Agree. Rubbish driver on the road. But i won't instigate a fight to drag other innocents in. I hope the cam car would report the case to TP to at least get him a fine and a few demerit points.
  • Praise 4

Here the video. Road.sg download out

(Turn on audio)

Lady passenger in this taxi ride is simply unreasonable. 

She told taxi driver to go to Serangoon North where there is a lot of animals. Taxi driver does not know where the place is and then she cursed him. 

Credit: Simon Tan

This  auntie here even more siao..

"Want to cheat ar, you cheat go and become a transcab driver lah."  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3