Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

Twincharged

Because you never cycle seriously before.

It is similar to long distance driving. I believe no many here can do 1k km a day.

Both requires a certain level of fitness and focus.

I tried once from changi village to changi cargo complex after fixing a tire puncture... My legs were shivering and I could not even stand straight.
↡ Advertisement

Because you never cycle seriously before.

It is similar to long distance driving. I believe no many here can do 1k km a day.

Both requires a certain level of fitness and focus.

Have done Brisbane to Melbourne in one sitting taking the inland route. Have similarly done New Zealand North and South Island on a bicycle. 

Tough but doable, but I am only both an average driver and a cyclist. 

• Praise 2

This debate is never ending.

I only know if there’s an accident, who is at the losing end.

agree lah. want to be hero and make use of law, regulations to the fullest, be prepared to suffer when get hit. 

Have done Brisbane to Melbourne in one sitting taking the inland route. Have similarly done New Zealand North and South Island on a bicycle.

Tough but doable, but I am only both an average driver and a cyclist.

I had done Melbourne to Brisbane in Greyhound
  • Praise 1

I love cycling, but theres too much hatred against roadies in SG.

I don't feel safe so I quit..

One of my last rides..

453AE5B6-E491-455F-AFBE-078EAB485DDC.jpeg

Congrats and I hope there are more people like you. ie. Quit cycling on the congested roads here.

many mamils i believe also drive.

what i cant comprehend is why they are not able to see things from a drivers' perspective and put themselves in unnecessary danger?

must be the helmet ....just a guess.

I think it's the leotards acting like G-suits, squeezing the blood upwards and swell their heads.
  • Praise 5

The Bionix driver must have lost control somehow and in a panic mashed the accelerator pedal. if not how to climb over a LR?

Reaction time? Its a damn heaby vehicle after all. And its 2 people's reaction time, the vehicle commander and driver

Edited by Othello

If your balls are being squeezed for the duration of your round the island trip.....I guess you will be angsty as well? :D

Think the groin pressing too hard on the bicycle. Especial if body weight is high.

Get on someone nerves....

Have not been in a Bionix before....but I suspect it is so "all terrain" purpose built that when it goes over the LR, it probably just felt like it running up a small boulder/elevation.

Like how our car wheels crush an empty metal drink can flat but we just felt a small bump?

The Bionix driver must have lost control somehow and in a panic mashed the accelerator pedal. if not how to climb over a LR?