• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
50 replies to this topic | 199 praises

Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:37 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

New research says short people are angrier and more violent than tall people
Researchers at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia, recently quizzed 600 men aged between 18 and 50 on the perception of male gender, self-image and behavior in relation to drug-taking, violence and crime for a government-led study.

The scientists found that men who feel the least masculine are most at risk of committing violent or criminal acts.

According to the study, men who considered themselves less masculine, also known as "male discrepancy stress," were nearly three times more likely to have committed violent assaults with a weapon or assaults leading to an injury.

A few years ago, a team of researchers at Oxford University also claimed "Short Man Syndrome" is a real thing.

They reported that reducing a person's height can increase feelings of vulnerability and also raise levels of paranoia. Also known as the "Napoleon Complex."

As modern society becomes more superficial and focused on the body standards for both sexes, height is becoming a taboo topic for many men.

It is very possible that these studies included too small of a test group to accurately describe the behavioral tendencies of someone based on their height.

Just for clarification, Napoleon was actually 5 feet 7 inches tall, which is basically the average height of our time. And for some perspective, that's an inch taller than movie star Jet Li!

Source: https://www.higherpe...2603541093.html

Not i say one hor
:D
Ash2017, Beregond and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 15 September 2018 - 05:51 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Researchers at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia, recently quizzed 600 men aged between 18 and 50 on the perception of male gender, self-image and behavior in relation to drug-taking, violence and crime for a government-led study.

The scientists found that men who feel the least masculine are most at risk of committing violent or criminal acts.

According to the study, men who considered themselves less masculine, also known as "male discrepancy stress," were nearly three times more likely to have committed violent assaults with a weapon or assaults leading to an injury.

A few years ago, a team of researchers at Oxford University also claimed "Short Man Syndrome" is a real thing.

They reported that reducing a person's height can increase feelings of vulnerability and also raise levels of paranoia. Also known as the "Napoleon Complex."

As modern society becomes more superficial and focused on the body standards for both sexes, height is becoming a taboo topic for many men.

It is very possible that these studies included too small of a test group to accurately describe the behavioral tendencies of someone based on their height.

Just for clarification, Napoleon was actually 5 feet 7 inches tall, which is basically the average height of our time. And for some perspective, that's an inch taller than movie star Jet Li!

Not i say one hor

Wiki said he was 5 feet 2 (below 160cm), quora said he was 169.....this wan say he is 172. If below 160...confirm short..😂😂😂. 169 and 172 is okay lar.....not short but neither tall. But confirm he had a tall ambition...😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:11 AM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I often see short guys in the gym. Making up for "male discrepancy" syndrome [laugh]
Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:55 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i am short but i am long in certain area.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:07 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm long in certain area too - chiong hei.

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:05 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not i say one hor

When you get round up by a grp of short guys, and get hammered to shorter than the shortest of them all, remember you started this thread.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

SiLangKia, Showster and 1 Anonymous member praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Not i say one hor

ooorrrrh  you die you imply Radx shorty is a bottle of anger

I pray for you now immediately

[laugh] 

BanCoe and Showster praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Short people 'Short' fuse?

It's the height when lying down that count....

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:10 AM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Short people also have their forte.

五短必有一长。 别想歪了, 我说的是气长。

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:30 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Short people also have their forte.

äºç­å¿æä¸é¿ã å«æ³æ­ªäºï¼ æ说çæ¯æ°é¿ã

You mean 1 hundred and forte cm? 😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:38 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

during the vietnam war they trained soldiers that are short to become 'tunnel rats' and used them extensively in the vietcong tunnels. They packed a mean streak in them due to the fact the smaller statures are always picked and laughed on.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:01 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont need any research

Watch all the gangster shows
The short guys are the most ruthless
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:12 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont need any research

Watch all the gangster shows
The short guys are the most ruthless

For example?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To Yao Ming, everyone else is short.

g_ming_vi.jpg

Edited by Roadrunner2029, 15 September 2018 - 12:22 PM.

Showster praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

韩琛

Attached Thumbnails

• 8DAA60E5-2585-43F3-BA60-8216565034D6.png

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:58 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When you get round up by a grp of short guys, and get hammered to shorter than the shortest of them all, remember you started this thread. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha i better dont go out home today lolol

ooorrrrh you die you imply Radx shorty is a bottle of anger

I pray for you now immediately

[laugh]

Is you say one hor, dont drag me hehe

As in leg? [grin]

Its like chilli, long or short are more hot? :D

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:06 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

during the vietnam war they trained soldiers that are short to become 'tunnel rats' and used them extensively in the vietcong tunnels. They packed a mean streak in them due to the fact the smaller statures are always picked and laughed on.

Fighter pilots are on the short side too. Better to withstand g-forces and fit well in small, sleek cockpits.

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:07 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Fighter pilots are on the short side too. Better to withstand g-forces and fit well in small, sleek cockpits.

F1 drivers too

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:11 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

F1 drivers too

Then again it explains why they tend towards alpha-male, adrenaline driven jobs like that ... to compensate for "male deficiency syndrome" [laugh]
Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:15 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sure bor? If short and cannot see out from the cockpit how?😂😂😂.....think minimum height should be 168cm...not sure lar. Must have perfect teeth and vision.....nowadays no problem wan with all the medical procedures available...
Together We stand Alone

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: anger management, height and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users