New research says short people are angrier and more violent

Thaiyotakamli

Fighter pilots are on the short side too. Better to withstand g-forces and fit well in small, sleek cockpits.

sure bor? If short and cannot see out from the cockpit how?
↡ Advertisement

I thought to be pilots need to have some minimum height?

I see some commercial pilots are quite short. The minimum height is to ensure then can comfortably reach the controls, switches and pedals within the seat adjustment range. Fighter pilots, if I am seriously not mistaken, have a max height limit?
  • Praise 2

I thought to be pilots need to have some minimum height?

i thought so too! I thought it was 168 but i did a search.......USAF height requirement is 5" 2' max is 6" 5'........think yrs back rsaf was 168. Maverick was 169cm....
  • Praise 2

i thought so too! I thought it was 168 but i did a search.......USAF height requirement is 5" 2' max is 6" 5'........think yrs back rsaf was 168. Maverick was 169cm....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

5'2” is only 156 cm ... Sure USAF? For americans, this is like midget height. Maybe for turret gunner position [laugh] 169 or 170 is ideal IMHO ... Taller than that can present some inconveniences, unless you aspire to date supermodel. Edited by Sosaria

5'2” is only 156 cm ... Sure USAF? For americans, this is like midget height. Maybe for turret gunner position [laugh] 169 or 170 is ideal IMHO ... Taller than that can present some inconveniences, unless you aspire to date supermodel.

NO need to be tall to date them:

post-128138-0-20555600-1536993846_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

5'2” is only 156 cm ... Sure USAF? For americans, this is like midget height. Maybe for turret gunner position [laugh] 169 or 170 is ideal IMHO ... Taller than that can present some inconveniences, unless you aspire to date supermodel.

I googled and got afrotc height requirement......64-77 inch.....maybe the short-assed no beed to sit down during flight....

Surprised that @Radx never tag @Angcheek yet.... :D

And Angcheek better don't mention the anaconda too.. :D

Or @sp4wn

But he’s as gentle as a lamb

But Sp4wn is herbivore .......  I guess @fourzero will have to finish up the last morsels....  :D

He feed on just the hair? [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

This one is simply a case of 五短必有一长 :D

Bernie's number of zeros behind his bank account is surely sibeh long.

The longer the zeros behind, the more lethal striking the hard truth is to the common people...  :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement