Landsail LS588 UHP Tyre

Ahbengdriver

Internal Moderator

haha. Don't get fooled by the video. I think tyre review is the best way to judge if the tyre is good anot.

Your car should consider ge tRE003. All rounder and sporty. (:

No lah, I not looking for cheap shoes. Just that from the video it seem like this Landsail is not too bad, and most importantly is it seem quite good in the wet, so i dont mind trying out if price is good. 

Otherwise i likely will stay away from china brand tayas, I kiasi.[:p] 

But if got good and yet cheap ones, I want lah..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Yah, i agree.

Even Falken 912 is ok in the dry, but when come to wet road is KNN over KNN man.. [:p][laugh][laugh]

I usually go for taya good in the wet, that is the most important feature for me. ^_^

Was driving the Kangoo then. No ABS. Wheels locked. And too panicked to let go and step again. And sailed into the rear of a Honda Jazz. Lucky the insurance loading was not too much.

But yeah. The oh shittttttttt ahhhhhhh went through my mind without me vocalizing it. These are the real oh shit moments when nothing comes out of your mouth, cause you know you sort of had it already. If still can vocalize, means not scared or jialat enough.

And for those who claim they can modulate the braking to prevent lock up, unless you are in a race mode or track mode. I can say when you are caught unawares only a race driver is trained to react that fast.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Dude I read it as lausai tires. Hahaha. Apparently its a china company. Please don't use it. I don't want to see you end up in a ditch because of shitty tires. Just stick to michelin.

BTW I ve broken ties with Michelin n "landsailed" over to Pirelli.  Bcos hor, they say hor, French n German dont get along so well, Italians and German are a better combo.

Dunno who say one but I just follow.

haha. Don't get fooled by the video. I think tyre review is the best way to judge if the tyre is good anot.

Your car should consider ge tRE003. All rounder and sporty. (:

Like that this sailing on land cannot liao lah, no review at all, cannot be I first one go review hor...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think my stock taya is bridgestone, but cannot cfm, i really didnt pay attention to it. I just thought 1.5 years and 40k km liao, mayb time to change, but today just send for 40k servicing and AG say my taya still good..  ^_^

Edited by Tianmo

Like that this sailing on land cannot liao lah, no review at all, cannot be I first one go review hor... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think my stock taya is bridgestone, but cannot cfm, i really didnt pay attention to it. I just thought 1.5 years and 40k km liao, mayb time to change, but today just send for 40k servicing and AG say my taya still good.. ^_^

Can stick with Bridgestone and try S007A. New model

BTW I ve broken ties with Michelin n "landsailed" over to Pirelli.  Bcos hor, they say hor, French n German dont get along so well, Italians and German are a better combo.

Dunno who say one but I just follow.

P Zeros ah? I don't think they perform as well as the PSS leh

Internal Moderator

Haha. It's time for you to change. 40K should change le.

Like that this sailing on land cannot liao lah, no review at all, cannot be I first one go review hor...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think my stock taya is bridgestone, but cannot cfm, i really didnt pay attention to it. I just thought 1.5 years and 40k km liao, mayb time to change, but today just send for 40k servicing and AG say my taya still good..  ^_^

In the dry, most shitty tires also pretty ok. Itâs in the wet when you need the grip, then you know what you pay for. I have skidded and rear ended someone before. And I was not fast but roads were quite wet. Was on cheap tires. So never again.

I have used a Budget Tyre that’s pretty ok on wet roads but terrible on dry braking.. made in

P Zeros ah? I don't think they perform as well as the PSS leh

I tell u hor, dont tell peeper on this forum hor.

After trying Pzero for 3 months, I ve landsailed back to Michelin.  Now both the cars are using Michelin.  The 'old" Pirelli I just lelonged to my neighbour.

Ok Ok whats wrong with Pirelli?  Nothing. Not at all.

Errrhhh actually yes le.  Everything is quite similar to Michelin but hor, but hor...the road noise from the pirelli dunno why I feel a bit Allergic le...Like rubbing sandpaper against tarmac surface like that.  So its a buay song factor.  Grip okay le.  Looks ok le.

I tell u hor, dont tell peeper on this forum hor.

After trying Pzero for 3 months, I ve landsailed back to Michelin.  Now both the cars are using Michelin.  The 'old" Pirelli I just lelonged to my neighbour.

Ok Ok whats wrong with Pirelli?  Nothing. Not at all.

Errrhhh actually yes le.  Everything is quite similar to Michelin but hor, but hor...the road noise from the pirelli dunno why I feel a bit Allergic le...Like rubbing sandpaper against tarmac surface like that.  So its a buay song factor.  Grip okay le.  Looks ok le.

LOL! Stick to Michelin and you wont go wrong one.