Air Force Museum - a city travel trip to Singapore's RSAF hi

carloverguy2017

if not mistaken. mayb lent to poly. nice play to visit for boys n guys. big step up fm old museum near AETI .. wen launched in late80s

The polys each received the A4 Skyhawk. There's one in NTU also. Not sure what happened to the F5s.

They should periodically revamp and create themed exhibitions, otherwise most people would just visit once only.

Pity, because it's quite interesting by itself for aviation enthusiasts.

• Praise 2

Interesting...

Brought my kids when they were in lower/mid primary to the Army museum next to Discovery Centre, but never been to this Air Force museum.

Now they are in sec sch, but might still well be worth a visit.

Honestly speaking the static display is the most attracting to every visitor. But unfortunately the displayed plane's condition were somewhat unspoken of.
The paints on the planes looked like it's been layered on and on and on until it looked like it weighed 200 kg of paint layers on those planes. 
RSAF should consider doing a good restoration of the exterior and stop painting every parts on the planes because it's looking gaudy when my eyes goes near them.
The indoor center on the upper floor looks fantastic and futuristic though. I like that very much.
Maybe this comment should go to RSAF museum... but anyway,my opinion lah.
Still, I would like to see more planes. Tiger F5E where are you ?

Those that have not been there better go soon.

It would be closed down after PLAB move to Changi.

I once visited on a Sunday. not a single soul was there. I have the whole place to myself.

Those that have not been there better go soon.

It would be closed down after PLAB move to Changi.

I once visited on a Sunday. not a single soul was there. I have the whole place to myself.

when will PLAB close down?...

↡ Advertisement