Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018

DACH

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the Audi Brand Experience Singapore 2018?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Wished they organised another Audi Driving Experience like they did in 2016 instead. Awesome experience piloting a R8 V10 for a few laps

post-1105-0-46771300-1537918668_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-09329000-1537918678_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

We BMW then now Audi... Merc will be next?

Merc no need. Juz advertise their gimmick pricing big big n the C180s literally drive themselves out of the showroom....hahaa

Wished they organised another Audi Driving Experience like they did in 2016 instead. Awesome experience piloting a R8 V10 for a few laps

Agreed...  that event was nice.  Definitely will attend if they will organise again,   

• Praise 1

i think i saw my friend on FB having one of these experiences in R8 earlier this year, no?   [confused]

EDIT: Sorry haha it was BMW festival in June. But he did the R8 in 2016  [:p] really old man liao...

Edited by Lala81

Agreed... that event was nice. Definitely will attend if they will organise again,

Yeah....think the cost of organising such an impressive event spanning almost 2 weeks w German instructors, 10 R8s, RS3, A4 Quattro, etc would have easily run into 7 figures. But doesn’t necessarily translate into new sales. More of a reward for audi customers n intangible branding

Unfortunately, i fear the coming audi brand experience at MBS is juz a thinly disguised lelong sale event maciam the bmw one recently.....

Yeah....think the cost of organising such an impressive event spanning almost 2 weeks w German instructors, 10 R8s, RS3, A4 Quattro, etc would have easily run into 7 figures. But doesn’t necessarily translate into new sales. More of a reward for audi customers n intangible branding

Unfortunately, i fear the coming audi brand experience at MBS is juz a thinly disguised lelong sale event maciam the bmw one recently.....

The fat margin pays for it lo

A6 no promotion? [confused]

New A6 coming?

The new A6 is the highlight of the show. Not sure the pricing, but it will be the 3.0T model so definitely in the $200+k range.

The new A6 is the highlight of the show. Not sure the pricing, but it will be the 3.0T model so definitely in the $200+k range.

Test sit liao at the Paris Motorshow. Inside the flatscreen display & horizontal lines are pretty avant garde. But size wise & cabin feel, not much diff from the C7. Externally looks like a mild facelift of the C7.5.....lol

post-1105-0-78512100-1538930737_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-29609400-1538930770_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-01630500-1538930798_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Soya
  • Praise 3

New Q3. Mouth grew bigger. But overall proportions seems better balanced now.

New A1. More grown up looking and slightly less cramped inside now. Rear taillights design signals (pun intended) Audi’s dynamic indicators

post-1105-0-04706500-1538936889_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-35706000-1538937020_thumb.jpeg

post-1105-0-49289900-1538937054_thumb.jpeg

The fat margin pays for it lo

Thought u r a prime advocate for not looking at margins at least that’s what u always claim on BMWs but seems u sing a different tune for Benz?

• Praise 3

Thought u r a prime advocate for not looking at margins at least that’s what u always claim on BMWs but seems u sing a different tune for Benz?

I sing the same tune.  BMW, Benz and Audi are imported by subsidiary of respective factory.

I sing the same tune. BMW, Benz and Audi are imported by subsidiary of respective factory.

Thought u would be singing the same tune as well but nvr see u mentioning about fat margins on BMW threads before n in fact u r very quick at rebutting when others mention it so I’m surprised that u mention this here on this thread.

• Praise 3

Thought u would be singing the same tune as well but nvr see u mentioning about fat margins on BMW threads before n in fact u r very quick at rebutting when others mention it so I’m surprised that u mention this here on this thread.

The fat margin goes to operating profit of respective factory.  This show is funded by marketing budget which comes from operating profit, i.e. fat margin.

The fat margin goes to operating profit of respective factory. This show is funded by marketing budget which comes from operating profit, i.e. fat margin.

So in that case, not wrong for forumers to always mention fat margins be it from factory or AD. Fat margin is fat margin either way u look at it since u yourself acknowledge it so maybe u shld not be rebutting this “fact” going forward?

• Praise 3

New Q3. Mouth grew bigger. But overall proportions seems better balanced now.

New A1. More grown up looking and slightly less cramped inside now. Rear taillights design signals (pun intended) Audi’s dynamic indicators

Asking on behalf of friends (i.e. @silangkia @angcheek @freeder @hoseyboh @fcw75 etc.), can we have more photos of the other "model", those in black and white? [grin] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6