• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
44 replies to this topic | 97 praises

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:58 PM

Xtrah
  • Premium member
    Xtrah
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wah bro, did you ever skid/slide abit before? if you can hear screeching sound, i think is over 1G already. I never dare to do that before because my dad always remind me (when younger days) that heavy vehicles may leak diesel in the corners due to their cap not tighten. I've since have no confidence to hard cornering even in PSS. [:p]

of course if really encounter tail fish out, must know how to recover quickly. Previously on PSS, aquaplane but recover with traction control. If no confidence, dont ever try. You have to understand your vehicle limitation and road awareness. Must really lookout for poor drivers on the road. It's all based on your driving experiences.

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

sebastiny
  • sebastiny
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

of course if really encounter tail fish out, must know how to recover quickly. Previously on PSS, aquaplane but recover with traction control. If no confidence, dont ever try. You have to understand your vehicle limitation and road awareness. Must really lookout for poor drivers on the road. It's all based on your driving experiences.

haha. I no confidence of the road, not my vehicle. more importantly i don't have the pocket for any misjudged. Stayed in the west, so always see drivers testing their luck got into trouble.  [laugh]

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:31 PM

Xtrah
  • Premium member
    Xtrah
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

haha. I no confidence of the road, not my vehicle. more importantly i don't have the pocket for any misjudged. Stayed in the west, so always see drivers testing their luck got into trouble. [laugh]

Don't skimp on car maintenance. Service on time. Change tyre and brake pad on time. These 2 items are most important that can safe your life in emergency.

Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:03 PM

myon07
  • Premium member
    myon07
    Clutched
    Author Image

Really one of the best in this class of tyre - Max Performance / UHP. Compares well against PS4. IMO this is more dry handling and more performance oriented whereas PS4 is slightly better in wet.

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:50 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Compare this with RE003 which one better?

RE003 is quite crap on wet roads..
Beanoyip praised this
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Z.P.S

Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Z.P.S  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by WeiJieXD  |  Neutral Newbie

Advan Sport v105

First time using this Tyre or even Yokohama, pricing was good so give it a try. Surprising the grip was wonderful in dry or even wet, give all out in nshw during my trip to genting, the noise level the grip doesn't give me any problem. P... » Read More

Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Michelin Pilot Sport 4  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by LawY  |  1st Gear

Michelin PS 4

Emailed them and trey replied promptly. Service was prompt and had ample parking to do the installation.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Bridgestone Potenza S007A, Performance Tyre

Quick Reply

Tags: bridgestone, potenza, s007a and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users