'Fashionable' not to own or drive a car in Singapore: Sitoh

Vratenza

on the flip side, a lawyer whom i sometimes see pictured in high society magazines told me just last week that he has gone green and is now car-less.

• Praise 1

on the flip side, a lawyer whom i sometimes see pictured in high society magazines told me just last week that he has gone green and is now car-less.

Sad for him lor, because there are green cars he can choose.

But when things cropped up, he better don't come complaining.

I pray for PAP LITE society too.. It pollutes the environment and we need to go Pap lite before it is irreversible. There are many other options available and there is simply no reason to add dead weight to the already congested Partyment. Go Lite, save our environment, and give our next generations to come a fighting chance.

• Praise 7

Muayhahahahaha

I dont know how fashionable that is

But it wasnt even about having a car, it was about having what car.

It is certainly fashionable. I take train to work most of the time and during peak hours, the trains are so crowded. If not fasionable , why are there so many people taking train instead of driving their premium brands ?

It does not need to be a highly paid minsister to conclude that .

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 5

You ppl damn cb one lah, already said "young adults" and "fashionable" are the two key words liao.  Of couse the old and fashion-less will not agree and KPKB lah.  [laugh]

No wonder ppl say MCF is now a boring old man forum.. [:p]

Ok, I also belong to the old and fashion-less grp, so I am also telling sito to go "kan ditu", "mai kong jiao wei".. [laugh]

He know what is fashion or not to start with, fashion come and go, how long he expect this "fashionable" thingy to last? 

I think he can also start saying  it is now fashionable for MRT to break down.

Having 10 payment apps in the phone and not knowing which one to use is also fashionable right?

Next election, i hope WP will also come out and say " it is now a fashionable thing to not vote for PAP" , and then suddenly it become really fashionable not to vote for sito. 

Fashionable right??? [:p]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3

Jokes aside.

Some of the younger colleagues in office are excited about their first cars or changing to new cars. When COE plunged to SGD25k, almost everyone in the office is talking about it. 

Fashonable?

Some people are really getting more and more out of touch with the people. 

that Shito thought young Strawberry Gen are blondes   :D  

-_-

• Praise 4

Aiya... the most direct means to travel is to ownself drive ownself to destination or.

The 45-year-old noted that one key area of feedback was the transfer time between different modes of transport, which adds to the commuter’s travel time. In this regard, one key strategy in LTMP 2040 is to provide and facilitate more direct means of travel.
Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

that Shito thought young Strawberry Gen are blondes   :D  

-_-

Young will grow old. Grow with their careers means that their spending ability will increase and they will have a tendency to improve their lives. 

Surprised that this clown is teaching the younger generation to be strawberry generation and then when become less hungry, blame them for not as good as FTs. 

I heard it is also fashionable now to eat porridge - my friend told me this over dinner at Les Amis.

He eats at Les Amis 3 times a week, so he should be a culinary expert i guess.

• Praise 1

and he still won  a seat ? waaaaaaaaaa imagine those people selected him .......................   :blink:  <_<

Cannot forget how Potong Pasir residents lost their constituency to this clown back then.

Many were so angry that they signed a petition for a re-election.

• Praise 2

Cannot forget how Potong Pasir residents lost their constituency to this clown back then.

Many were so angry that they signed a petition for a re-election.

The power of diluting your town with PRs  ............    [:|]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4