'Fashionable' not to own or drive a car in Singapore: Sitoh

Vratenza

cant believe PP people voted for this type of calibre. hilarious!

so PP should be car free as well. those residents in PP driving car are conservative not "fashionable".

They tong very Long no upgrade

Please give chance

on the flip side, a lawyer whom i sometimes see pictured in high society magazines told me just last week that he has gone green and is now car-less.

He buy ccr bangalow very near office [sly]

Take mrt probably faster than take car :XD:

Please, please.

Fashionable or not, please walk the talk and give up your car first

The elites who said all schools are good schools don't send their children to neighborhood secondary schools.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 8

young people not professionals mah

mcf all professionals except me... i take bus mrt de

i am just a young, fashionable unprofessional

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 2

Please, please.

Fashionable or not, please walk the talk and give up your car first

The elites who said all schools are good schools don't send their children to neighborhood secondary schools.

Don't fall for his BS. He mentioned "young adults". I can confirm he doesn't qualify or fall into that category. 

• Praise 1

on the flip side, a lawyer whom i sometimes see pictured in high society magazines told me just last week that he has gone green and is now car-less.

Maybe his DL gantung?

• Praise 2

Don't fall for his BS. He mentioned "young adults". I can confirm he doesn't qualify or fall into that category. 

Young adults do not that earning capability yet to afford a car.

Affordability is the issue and caused by these bunch of clowns, talk about what silly fashion is really an insult to the younger adults!!! 

It is not difficult to spot that the underlying message is again to go car lite. 

I am not totally against car lite, as long as the gov can provide alternative similar or close to similar with car ownership.  Having more covered walkways is one way, building proper bicycle lanes is another,  providing other means of public transport is another, like mayb some kind of smaller transport for single driver single rider. 

Or give incentive to current car owners to forgo the car and go car lite. 

Yes, car lite is an objective and goal, but do something about it if you are serious about it, something will have to give way for another thing to work. 

Using words like fashionable is plain rubbish to me. Even my new salesman can do a better con job than this fashionable nonsense.  <_<

• Praise 1

Actually come to think of it if what he says is true, this is good news for us old and not fashionable. COE will drop cos less ppl will be vying for it.

• Praise 2

What's next... Oh, its fashionable to eat at hawker centers  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I still remembered many years back they are not in favor of wet markets, hawker centers & resulting in the newer estates all have to make do with dry markets & pricey coffeeshops... now they u-turn & building hawker centers again & all the encouragement to build up hawker culture etc...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4