Threatened at work ?

Ysc3

Reminds me of my days in the shipyard and was involved in such explosive encounter.

There was only one air connection in the compartment of the ship. There were two groups of workers working, one is shipyard workers and one is contractor. The air connection was laided by shipyard worker. The contractor used it. When the shipyard worker unplug the contractor hose and connect his own hose, an argument erupted. Both side close to 5 guys each side holding spanner and pipes gona clash.

Both my senior colleague and i stepped in at that moment. And managed to stop the clash. Of cos we sided our own workers and subsequently banned the contractor workers from the yard. The contractor boss came and apologise and send another group in to complete the job.

Those angry contractor workers told us to watch out. Until i left also nothing to see.

• Praise 1

Reminds me of my days in the shipyard and was involved in such explosive encounter.

There was only one air connection in the compartment of the ship. There were two groups of workers working, one is shipyard workers and one is contractor. The air connection was laided by shipyard worker. The contractor used it. When the shipyard worker unplug the contractor hose and connect his own hose, an argument erupted. Both side close to 5 guys each side holding spanner and pipes gona clash.

Both my senior colleague and i stepped in at that moment. And managed to stop the clash. Of cos we sided our own workers and subsequently banned the contractor workers from the yard. The contractor boss came and apologise and send another group in to complete the job.

Those angry contractor workers told us to watch out. Until i left also nothing to see.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1