BMW 2 Series Coupe (F22/F23)

Vratenza

Glad that i booked the M240i,the B58 Engine is one of the best around,if i am greedy for the Leather Seats,Sunroof & the Good Audio in the 230i, which came in Standard,i think i will regret when i collect my Car.

• Praise 1

Glad that i booked the M240i,the B58 Engine is one of the best around,if i am greedy for the Leather Seats,Sunroof & the Good Audio in the 230i, which came in Standard,i think i will regret when i collect my Car.

congrats!

240 does not come with leather seats? or just a different grade of leather?

• Praise 1

With 450NM from standstill, you will never regret it.

• Praise 1

i tot alcantara is always marketed as more premium?

but i agree, not as nice to touch as nappa leather

Alcantara is indeed more premium but our locals prefer leather.

I think cos our local weather makes it sweaty for us and thus fabric, Alcantara may not be suitable in tropical countries, just my opinion.

Actually Alcantara can be cooling as I’ve sat on a VW Sharan which is fitted with Alcantara but perception is that sweat will stain the suede areas.

• Praise 3

Alcantara is indeed more premium but our locals prefer leather.

I think cos our local weather makes it sweaty for us and thus fabric, Alcantara may not be suitable in tropical countries, just my opinion.

Actually Alcantara can be cooling as I’ve sat on a VW Sharan which is fitted with Alcantara but perception is that sweat will stain the suede areas.

i think sweaty palms and alcantara steering wheel don't work well together, haha

• Praise 1

i tot alcantara is always marketed as more premium?

but i agree, not as nice to touch as nappa leather

Alcantara for raceboy feel.

Using BMW.DE configurator, Alcantara is default choice.

Leather is EUR700 option.

i really wonder if it's my skin thick or my pants/shirt too thick..... cannot feel the texture of the alcantra vs full leather with my usual jeans/pants, shirt/poloT/Tshirt.

Hot or not...no difference since always switch on aircon when in car.....

Alcantara seats gives more grip when taking hard corners although can be replaced with a good bucket/sports seat in the M2/M240i

i really wonder if it's my skin thick or my pants/shirt too thick..... cannot feel the texture of the alcantra vs full leather with my usual jeans/pants, shirt/poloT/Tshirt.

Hot or not...no difference since always switch on aircon when in car.....

Alcantara seats gives more grip when taking hard corners although can be replaced with a good bucket/sports seat in the M2/M240i

M sports seat has side bolster sarpork. No difference.

For good cooling, u need seat cooling/heating on a hot day.