• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 41 praises

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

gwalchgywyn
  • gwalchgywyn
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi! I'm going to collect my sylphy later today.
Wonder if anyone has a checklist for new sylphy car?
Thanks!
GoodCar and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

Zaini1
  • Premium member
    Zaini1
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi! I'm going to collect my sylphy later today.
Wonder if anyone has a checklist for new sylphy car?
Thanks!

I think there is a generic checklist here on the forum.

I didn't use any checklist when I collected my car. I just feel that subsequently, when I find any fault,

I expect the SE to follow up on this matter.

I did find my front camera to be problematic after a few weeks. They were not able to resolve it.

I troubleshoot it myself and found that the firmware is not updated. I believe they don't do firmware

upgrading as they replaced a new one for me.

Ic. Where can I find this group chat you are talking about?

Do look at post #1361 from genesiscarriage.

I have copied and paste his post here below:

Hi Sylphy Owners,

We do have an informal whatsapp group where current owners share tips, discussion and other issues related to Sylphy. We welcome new and existing owners to join us. You can PM me your name and HP no so that I can include you into the group.

Thanks,

Patrick  

Columbian78 praised this

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:39 PM

N00b
  • Premium member
    N00b
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think there is a generic checklist here on the forum.

I didn't use any checklist when I collected my car. I just feel that subsequently, when I find any fault,
I expect the SE to follow up on this matter.

I did find my front camera to be problematic after a few weeks. They were not able to resolve it.
I troubleshoot it myself and found that the firmware is not updated. I believe they don't do firmware
upgrading as they replaced a new one for me.

Do look at post #1361 from genesiscarriage.

I have copied and paste his post here below:

Hi Sylphy Owners,

We do have an informal whatsapp group where current owners share tips, discussion and other issues related to Sylphy. We welcome new and existing owners to join us. You can PM me your name and HP no so that I can include you into the group.

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks a lot! Will check it out!

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:50 PM

Rong8491
  • Rong8491
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, new owner of sylphy here. Owned this car since March 18 and current mileage is 6k.

Been hearing some ‘creeping’ noise from the rear left. Seems like it is coming from the external. Will notice it when i travelled on bumpy roads at about 80km/h. Been checking for the source but could not find it. Told the car tester during the 2nd servicing but the noise did not ‘appear’ during the test drive. This, the maintenance agent does not want to register it in the service sheet.

Can check does anyone has this problem or know the source of the noise?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:49 AM

KinzKinz
  • KinzKinz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

I'm gonna collect my New Sylphy very soon... its my first car and im super thrilled.. I'm new to this forum too.. a big hello to everyone who drives a Nissan.

Rafi
BobbyTan_74287 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:21 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

I'm gonna collect my New Sylphy very soon... its my first car and im super thrilled.. I'm new to this forum too.. a big hello to everyone who drives a Nissan.

Rafi

Congrats and enjoy your new ride.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:53 PM

KinzKinz
  • KinzKinz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Congrats and enjoy your new ride.

Thank you.. agent managed to get the COE ($31997) for me today.. will be getting the car by mid September... whoohoo!
Eug1388 praised this

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:58 AM

BobbyTan_74287
  • Premium member
    BobbyTan_74287
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

Rafi

Congrats and welcome to Sylphy club.
Cheers!
Bobby

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:19 AM

KinzKinz
  • KinzKinz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Congrats and welcome to Sylphy club.

Thanks Bob...

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:13 PM

Wetmarket
  • Wetmarket
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sylphy Owners,

Thanks,

Patrick

Hihi, can add me in? Driving an ancient 2006 model just 3 months ago..

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

Enver666
  • Enver666
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

Just collected my new Sylphy two days ago from TC. Overall a way better upgrade from my ancient Avante.

Can i check if anyone knows why there is a beep emitting everytime i drive over a hump or uneven road? I thought this might be from the dashcamera that TC installed foc.

Is there also a sylphy whatsapp group?

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

Enver666
  • Enver666
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sylphy Owners,

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Jin here, can add me into the whatsapp group? Thanks!

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

genesiscarriage
  • genesiscarriage
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Enver666,

Please see your PM. 

Thanks,

Posted 15 September 2018 - 02:44 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Next Slyphy design?

2019 Nissan Altima: What the Fully Redesigned Model Is Bringing

https://www.cheatshe...-bringing.html/

2019-nissan-altima-edition-one.jpg

2019_Nissan_Altima_Photo_05.jpg

2019_Nissan_Altima_Photo_13.jpg

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:43 AM

Kiddyboy
  • Kiddyboy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can I join the sylphy whatsapp group?

Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Can I join the sylphy whatsapp group?

I do want to join the sylphy chats group too.

May I know is the spark plug iridium ?

If not - what model of the plug can I get ?

Any other little mod to add-on - thank you. 

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:29 PM

Rivervale_2009
  • Premium member
    Rivervale_2009
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Have just been driving my new Sylphy 1.6L Premium for 1 month, previously owned Altis Elegance09. We have decided to choose Sylphy because my wife has changed her impression on Nissan after test drive and made decision on spot to book the car in Jul and saved more than 20K compared with Altis(not even Elegance). BM has overpriced their cars for quite sometime. Although the new Sylphy is not perfect but it doesn't disappoint us generally:

The FC is good, between 17.2 to 17.6 (70% Expressway, 30% City);

Cabin is quite spacious and my parents-in-law love it, especially for the rear aircon;

It is quiet, smooth and quite powerful on climbing the slope.

Few complaints are:
---the pickup speed is a bit slow;
---doesn't have Speed Sensing Door-Auto-Lock. Need to pay extra $195 to intall the Car Alarm to get this feature;
----aircon on driver seat is not as cool as front passenger seat at the same temperature setting; may need to ask TC to check when book 5K service.

Anyways, Nissan has improved their engine performance and exterior and interior design and it's quite value for money in comparison with similar Japanese Made.

Want to join the Sylphy WhatsApp group...anyone here can PM me how to join. Thanks

Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:57 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Have just been driving my new Sylphy 1.6L Premium for 1 month, previously owned Altis Elegance09. We have decided to choose Sylphy because my wife has changed her impression on Nissan after test drive and made decision on spot to book the car in Jul and saved more than 20K compared with Altis(not even Elegance). BM has overpriced their cars for quite sometime. Although the new Sylphy is not perfect but it doesn't disappoint us generally:

The FC is good, between 17.2 to 17.6 (70% Expressway, 30% City);

Cabin is quite spacious and my parents-in-law love it, especially for the rear aircon;

It is quiet, smooth and quite powerful on climbing the slope.

Few complaints are:
---the pickup speed is a bit slow;
---doesn't have Speed Sensing Door-Auto-Lock. Need to pay extra $195 to intall the Car Alarm to get this feature;
----aircon on driver seat is not as cool as front passenger seat at the same temperature setting; may need to ask TC to check when book 5K service.

Anyways, Nissan has improved their engine performance and exterior and interior design and it's quite value for money in comparison with similar Japanese Made.

Want to join the Sylphy WhatsApp group...anyone here can PM me how to join. Thanks

HI bro,

Congrats on your new ride.

I am waiting for mine.

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:23 AM

BabyBlade

All on the new Nissan Sylphy here.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:30 PM

Rivervale_2009
  • Premium member
    Rivervale_2009
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

Just collected my new Sylphy two days ago from TC. Overall a way better upgrade from my ancient Avante.

Can i check if anyone knows why there is a beep emitting everytime i drive over a hump or uneven road? I thought this might be from the dashcamera that TC installed foc.

Is there also a sylphy whatsapp group?

It is due to the dashcam setting to remind the driver of bumpy road condition and any shock incurred due to hitting hard objects on the roads. You can turn off the Shocking Icon in the dashcam setting and the "Beep" sound will be no more.

Edited by Rivervale_2009, 26 September 2018 - 01:32 PM.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users