Pay for fuel using handphone?

Soya

whoever thought of such an app sld be fire!!! -_-

If everyone stays in the car to pay, who will walk into the mini mart to buy on impulse? How are the cashiers going to promote extra buys at the counter? where to find sales for all these short falls? :huh:

My buddy runs a petrol station, and he did share with me how much revenue comes from the mini mart, the ratio can be quite surprising to many... -_-[laugh][laugh]

Precisely. Drop revenue and add explosion risk..?

Pure genius

↡ Advertisement

Precisely. Drop revenue and add explosion risk..?

Pure genius

yah lor, follow wind also need to use some brain lah, these ppl all one direction thinking only. ..  -_-  <_<  [laugh]

whoever thought of such an app sld be fire!!!

If everyone stays in the car to pay, who will walk into the mini mart to buy on impulse? How are the cashiers going to promote extra buys at the counter? where to find sales for all these short falls? 

My buddy runs a petrol station, and he did share with me how much revenue comes from the mini mart, the ratio can be quite surprising to many...  -_-

Drive-thru ..... [sly]

As you waiting for petrol to fill up, you check the app from the shop.

Order from the app, pay together with the fuel in the car and then collect your orders from the cashier window .... :we-all-gonna-die:

Like Macdonald's Drive-thru, beside the pump a large billboard for your to order ... :slow:

:XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

Drive-thru ..... [sly]

As you waiting for petrol to fill up, you check the app from the shop.

Order from the app, pay together with the fuel in the car and then collect your orders from the cashier window .... :we-all-gonna-die:

Like Macdonald's Drive-thru, beside the pump a large billboard for your to order ... :slow:

:XD:

Must put gantry barriers, else people pump 霸王油 (free oil).