• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
454 replies to this topic | 2,873 praises

Posted 26 September 2018 - 06:47 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Who like dogs? Used to have a furkid till he passed away in 2015.

Just met a dog walker and all JRTs.

IMG_8033.jpg

Edited by Discoburg, 26 September 2018 - 06:48 PM.

BanCoe, Tianmo, Freeder, Volvobrick, Silver_blade, Count-Bracula, Sadan, 1 other member and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:02 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dogs 

:wub:

Discoburg, Hamburger, Angcheek, Freeder, Count-Bracula and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What is JRT's ??? your BFF again??    [smash]  

attachicon.gifIMG_8033.jpg

Discoburg, Hamburger and Mercs praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:05 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

jack russell terrier la  [smash]

Dogs are always my BFF. They won't turn on you, shoot you down, always WU ENG!

What is JRT's ??? your BFF again??    [smash]  

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:29 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You kenna already go dentist so fast OK already huh??

Wait kenna something else then you know

if yours JRT sound very garang mine is GR......rrr.. more garang but he is like a meow meow in actual fact [:p]      

jack russell terrier la  [smash]

Dogs are always my BFF. They won't turn on you, shoot you down, always WU ENG!

Freeder and Ash2017 praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:31 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You la reminded me of the impending toothache so i faster go check the dentist out.

GR is nice!!! Gentle giants.

You kenna already go dentist so fast OK already huh??

Wait kenna something else then you know

if yours JRT sound very garang mine is GR......rrr.. more garang but he is like a meow meow in actual fact [:p]      

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

attachicon.gifIMG_8033.jpg

Some urgent help needed for dogs who are sick or injured. 

https://www.causesfo...-aid-cases.html

Do help a little bit if you can. Thanks

Discoburg, Tianmo, BanCoe, Freeder, orion2006 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have helped and also following them.  :a-m1212:

Some urgent help needed for dogs who are sick or injured. 

https://www.causesfo...-aid-cases.html

Do help a little bit if you can. Thanks

Mahjong74 praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dogs 

:wub:

bitches .........  :wub:

Uncle2, Freeder, Mercs, BanCoe and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IMG_8033.jpg

Cryptic thread... with a orgasmic reply from ur on/off BFF🙏🏻😅

Edited by Freeder, 26 September 2018 - 09:25 PM.

Discoburg, BanCoe and Tianmo praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:35 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wow mcf got threads on bitches and pussies.

I take pussies any time 😁
Discoburg and 1 Anonymous member praised this
"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed." "There is more to life than increasing its speed." "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:05 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Official off and forever off BFF. 

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:33 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lai liao lai liao all the shit stirrers are in this thread. Where is RadX kdash Buadongdong Tianmo

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:01 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lai liao lai liao all the shit stirrers are in this thread. Where is RadX kdash Buadongdong Tianmo

You want to ask for trouble again?

If not, can stick to topic?

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:07 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Always wanted to get a dog. Planning to get one this year (though spearheaded by my wife)
Waiting to see if my friend want to sell his newborn puppies.

Edited by Lala81, 26 September 2018 - 11:08 PM.

Discoburg, Mahjong74, Volvobrick, Count-Bracula and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:09 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always advice my friends to adopt!

Always wanted to get a dog. Planning to get one this year (though spearheaded by my wife)

Kxbc praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:14 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What breed is the dog? 

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:20 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like british bulldogs.. They are lazy AF and damn sloppy.. But when they want the things they eyeing, they will do silly things to get it.. But i dont have the patience to take care of dogs. So I better don't.. Under my care sure suffer 1.
Discoburg, Count-Bracula, Angcheek, Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:54 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I got 3 bitches
Garage36.com

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:23 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cats ftw...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: dogs, furkids, furry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users