Who like dogs?

Discoburg

At least you got touch PSLE got 220  [scholar]  .... I oni Preambree Tree skool studi 1 dunno repeat repeat go  until ITE (its the end)    .....  

I think my psle not even over 220 points... hahaha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Found some old pics of my childhood pets from both my homes.

Happy the Pekingese. He got 6 more siblings all stay at my ahma house together with their parents.

attachicon.gifC8421CB0-7140-430E-93D5-CB749A689165.jpeg

Marnee (means that dog in Thai) the Phuket Special. Also had a pet monkey who followed me everywhere.

attachicon.gif1AB364F9-F4BF-4914-9DC6-02E40B7BCBE6.jpeg

What is the model of the white jeep and black car behind?

What is the model of the white jeep and black car behind?

Uncle... as you can tell by my age in the photos.... I wouldn’t even know the difference between a Jeep and a car....

Turbocharged

Sip sip should be a cute little monkey too. I bet he will take a ride on marnee when he sees a chance. Monkeys are super mischievous, even the most well behaved ones.

• Praise 1

Uncle... as you can tell by my age in the photos.... I wouldnât even know the difference between a Jeep and a car.... ð

When you free, please post more old photos

Very nice

I like the monkey and little dog

Very nice

• Praise 1

Sip sip should be a cute little monkey too. I bet he will take a ride on marnee when he sees a chance. Monkeys are super mischievous, even the most well behaved ones.

Yes sip sip used to sit on marnee’s back and hold on to his ears. I remember seeing them quarrelling too. One barking one screeching.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if they understood each other.

Happy’s siblings. I can’t recognise any of them except the mouth wide open one who is Xiao Hei, baby of the family.

Addon: most left should be Ah Long.

post-196289-0-67190100-1543464120.jpeg

Edited by chryst
  • Praise 3

Story of a stupid dog.

I brought her out for a walk downstairs on Sat 10am. We now put double collar (those thin collars) as they aren't martingale design. So after we came back, i think she pee-ed somewhere in the house, so we put her in her crate without removing her collars (Forgotten, anyway we were going out)

So we came back around 3pm, but the kids were all zzzing in the car and my wife was going to fetch them out for swimming soon, so she just waited for them in the car.

I fed her lunch and brought her to toilet to pee, but she didn't pee. Then after that she pee-ed somewhere in the house, so punish her by putting her back in the crate instead of usual free roaming. I was tired so fell asleep.

My wife came back at 5pm, and we realised she had bitten off one collar and the other collar was missing. So my wife insisted she swallowed it (cos she can't find the collar)

At first i don't believe, cos on sunday and today AM (before i left for work), she behaved normally. Active as per normal.

Just now, she vomited out her collar ....

Really is stupid dog. Bored dog = stupid dog.

Story of a stupid dog.

I brought her out for a walk downstairs on Sat 10am. We now put double collar (those thin collars) as they aren't martingale design. So after we came back, i think she pee-ed somewhere in the house, so we put her in her crate without removing her collars (Forgotten, anyway we were going out)

So we came back around 3pm, but the kids were all zzzing in the car and my wife was going to fetch them out for swimming soon, so she just waited for them in the car.

I fed her lunch and brought her to toilet to pee, but she didn't pee. Then after that she pee-ed somewhere in the house, so punish her by putting her back in the crate instead of usual free roaming. I was tired so fell asleep.

My wife came back at 5pm, and we realised she had bitten off one collar and the other collar was missing. So my wife insisted she swallowed it (cos she can't find the collar)

At first i don't believe, cos on sunday and today AM (before i left for work), she behaved normally. Active as per normal.

Just now, she vomited out her collar ....

Poor thing...
  • Praise 1

The stupider they get the move love and attention you will end up giving

Wait till he starts teething (or maybe now started already) He will chew on lotsa strange things (even plastic bags) apart from wooden furniture legs and will always want us to put our fingers or hands into their mouths    

Story of a stupid dog.

↡ Advertisement