Who like dogs?

Discoburg

I honestly don't see how it really helps? People will just go to the breeder or "online pet shop" directly lor.

Ok maybe it reduces the impulse buying. That's about it.

Abandoned pedigree dogs are not really common in SG. And they get snapped up once they are put up for potential adoption. Like literally within minutes or few hrs.

wont stop buying of pets 100%. 

but at least its a start.

i remember very very long ago, my first shop,

i put some baby rabbits for sales along my corridor.

can imagine the face of the parents when their kids die die want to buy .. :XD:

↡ Advertisement

i think maybe animals like terrapin, rabbits/guinea pigs like that ok lah, people may underestimate effort.

I've never met someone who told me keeping a dog/cat is easy. And with pedigree breeds, they cost 1k and above (not sure about cats or what), so I don't think it's a hasty decision for many people.

Nowadays kids more interested in digital entertainment lah.

U tell them play with dog or play with ipad lol 

Wow, you open pet shop one?

main-thumb-470110125-200-zicujuqgtcqmnuz

Did you guys notice that every time you have a fight with someone or you feel awkward or uncomfortable in someone's house, you turn to animal? I mean, if there is a dog in a room, it's always feel like you have an emergency exit or smth like that. 

Edited by MarkHotchner

I guess it's all over the news. Platinum dogs club ...

This woman trying to get what she thinks is easy money. Throw dogs unsupervised into a rented semi-d and collecting boarding fees.

Few dogs died and some dogs ran away.

My wife read until very angry.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/dog-dies-stay-platinium-dogs-club-boarding-facility-pet-owner-110802123.html?fbclid=IwAR3niX6hAMI5gmMNdDhyCiuVzEQVJX5GiCq60R4QRpZrfkpy8dAH8DL7zvE

A special FB group set up for this 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/501666937022649/?ref=share

• Praise 1

Britain bans puppy and kitten sales by pet shops

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/britain-bans-puppy-and-kitten-sales-by-pet-shops-11062156

Britain bans puppy and kitten sales by pet shops

we need this law in sg..

I feel this is a good move but britain will also have to be swift in closing any loopholes. Stop sales of dogs and cats at pet shops will hit puppy mills hard. Buying only from licenced breeders should result in healthier puppies (parents are health screened, breeding stock will stop breeding if disease found in a litter is proofed to be hereditary and longer wait for a puppy cos most breeder do not breed often).

I usually adopt or buy from kennel club accredited breeders with good track record (need to make sure they do not breed too often without a good reason, etc). Usually from breeders in Aust, NZ or the UK (wider genes pool).

I guess it's all over the news. Platinum dogs club ...

This woman trying to get what she thinks is easy money. Throw dogs unsupervised into a rented semi-d and collecting boarding fees.

Few dogs died and some dogs ran away.

My wife read until very angry.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/dog-dies-stay-platinium-dogs-club-boarding-facility-pet-owner-110802123.html?fbclid=IwAR3niX6hAMI5gmMNdDhyCiuVzEQVJX5GiCq60R4QRpZrfkpy8dAH8DL7zvE

A special FB group set up for this 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/501666937022649/?ref=share

Glad AVA too action to remove the dogs from property.

• Praise 4

AWOL-ed cos my son has gone peacefully to Rainbow Bridge. He would have turned 16 this year. I wanted to give him a sea burial since he loved going to the beach but my AC said he wants to be home with me.

Till we meet again my love. You promised me okay?

post-196289-0-87435500-1546523513_thumb.jpeg

-

On a separate note, meet Milo the 3 month old Pomapoo.

post-196289-0-84402000-1546523646_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

AWOL-ed cos my son has gone peacefully to Rainbow Bridge. He would have turned 16 this year. I wanted to give him a sea burial since he loved going to the beach but my AC said he wants to be home with me.

attachicon.gifB234AF3F-2CD4-40E4-B621-C4722AB80CC5.jpeg

-

attachicon.gif76A6B40F-80B7-4816-89D8-FC13B483DC13.jpeg

Let us cheer that he is now free from aches and pain over at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope he will make friends with my little grey girl who went over 3 years ago. 

Though he likes the beach, he loves you more. Keep him close to you. It brings closure, even though you will still shed a tear many years from now.

• Praise 3

Let us cheer that he is now free from aches and pain over at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope he will make friends with my little grey girl who went over 3 years ago.

Though he likes the beach, he loves you more. Keep him close to you. It brings closure, even though you will still shed a tear many years from now.

Thanks bro.

I’m pretty sure I’m being haunted by a jealous dog spirit who hates my hubby’s new puppy. From what I’ve heard from my AC, he’s afraid to make the journey to Rainbow Bridge. I’ll let him know there’s a pretty girl to look at over there!

• Praise 1

attachicon.gifB234AF3F-2CD4-40E4-B621-C4722AB80CC5.jpeg

-

attachicon.gif76A6B40F-80B7-4816-89D8-FC13B483DC13.jpeg

sorry . My condolence . 

节哀

• Praise 2

He is with his parent on rainbow bridge now. You take care. Ok.

Is time for him to be with his biological parent now. He has kept you company all these years with so many precious memories.

Cheers up and be happy.

• Praise 1

B234AF3F-2CD4-40E4-B621-C4722AB80CC5.jpeg

-

76A6B40F-80B7-4816-89D8-FC13B483DC13.jpeg

Sorry to hear that. Remember the good times!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

B234AF3F-2CD4-40E4-B621-C4722AB80CC5.jpeg

-

76A6B40F-80B7-4816-89D8-FC13B483DC13.jpeg

Deepest condolences
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2