Who like dogs?

Discoburg

[;)]

Military Working Dog Unit Adoption Drive 2019

Our four-legged veterans from the Military Working Dog Unit (MWDU) are looking for a new "woof" over their heads!

If you're interested in making them part of your family, you can find out more in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and fill up the application formbelow. For further queries, you can contact the Adoption Team at [email protected]. This adoption drive runs from 15 April to 16 May 2019.

The MWDU will continue to take full care of any retired dogs that are not adopted. All the dogs have gone through basic obedience training, and go through regular health checks by in-house vets, annual vaccinations and a routine heartworm and parasite prevention programme.

This energetic ball of fur loves human interaction and companionship – you can always count on him for a walk or game of fetch. And if you want to relax, he's more than happy to just curl up next to you and patiently wait for his share of head pats!

*Can be adopted by HDB households under Project ADORE.

Any family would be lucky to have this adorable dog! Although he has a heart murmur condition, he remains very active and loves walks and exploring new environments. Provide Lucky with lots of affection, and he is sure to return the love.

Friendly and active, Fabia is always excited to meet new people. An intelligent and obedient dog, she is at her best when engaged in play, and will certainly be a lively addition to any home!

Although he may be senior in years, Mocca still has plenty of energy to spare! Throw a tennis ball in any direction, and this black lab will be more than happy to play a game of fetch. 

He loves human companionship. With his warm and affectionate personality, Mocca will make an excellent addition for any family with an active lifestyle! 

*Can be adopted by HDB households under Project ADORE.

He may be big and loud, but don't be afraid to say hello to Simbo! One of the friendliest dogs in the unit, he likes to nuzzle his handlers in exchange for pats. 

He also loves belly rubs and will roll over to ask for them! Shower him with love and Simbo will definitely return the favour.

Renzo does not look or act anywhere near his age. He adores belly rubs and the occasional treat, and is not ashamed to snuggle you to get it! 

It might take a while for Renzo to warm up to a new environment, but once he is settled in, this lovable dog is sure to be a great fit for any family.

He may be a little shy at the start, but Hagy actually loves attention and being showered with affection – in fact, his handlers have given him the nickname "Huggy"! Like most other dogs, he loves daily walks and playing fetch.

Who says males don't enjoy a good pamper? Nelson loves a relaxing grooming session and massage. 

Although big in size, he is actually quite timid (he's particularly afraid of stormy weather!). Nelson is diagnosed with arrhythmia (erratic heartbeat rate/rhythm), but that doesn't stop him from being an active and playful dog.

Don't judge him by his age – Aron is a puppy at heart. He also has an endearing way of showing affection – by lying down on his handler! Calm and patient, he makes an excellent walking companion who will stay close by your side.

One of the friendliest and gentlest dogs in the unit, Zorro loves attention and easily bonds with her handlers. Her cheerful and easy-going attitude will make her a great canine companion for any family.

With his dark fur and strong stature, Atze may look a little intimidating, but is actually a sweetheart. Always excited when his handler approaches, he loves attention and will do anything in exchange for a treat!

Falco's smile and puppy dog eyes are enough to make your heart melt. He enjoys casual strolls and is an obedient and disciplined dog who is easy to handle. If you’re new to pet ownership, this furry friend is definitely the one for you!

It's a love story between Dan and tennis balls – he's up for a game of fetch any time, any day! 

Loyal and protective of his handler, he can be a little wary of strangers. Spoil him with lots of love and treats, and this playful dog will bring plenty of fun and joy to your home.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Super super heartache looking at this video. 

My whole family and myself treated our dog as family member.

Bring the dog go chalet, BBQ, Sentosa, east coast park and swimming etc.........

Still remember I spent 7k - 8k on his last 3 weeks of treatment before he passed away 7 years ago.

Cremated him and spread his ashes into the sea. Still missed him though after so many years. 

Last night, my second dog having high fever and breathing difficulties, sent her to animal hospital.

Then stay in ICU and oxygen tank. Last night already >1k. 

Today also another $800 to 1k.

My dog is part of the family. But to the dog, we are her everything. 

Thus, told the doctor no matter what, we shall try our best to give her the best medical care.

Thanks to all the kind bro who send their wishes to my dog. 

My second dog of 12 years old just got discharge from hospital after 9 days of stay in the hospital. 

Very lucky that she able to pull thru and now on a full recovery at her old age. The medical bill of 5k is definitely worth it.

And she will continue to bring happiness to my family for another 4 to 5 years. 

• Praise 14

Any amount for medical bill is also worth it for our furkids bro.

My second dog of 12 years old just got discharge from hospital after 9 days of stay in the hospital. 

Very lucky that she able to pull thru and now on a full recovery at her old age. The medical bill of 5k is definitely worth it.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Good to know she pulled through. She will bring you happiness and you will make her happy too.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Saw this cute dog at my friend's place. Belong to his neighbor a few unit away.

what is that thing around his hip?

Turbocharged

what is that thing around his hip?

It is diaper. Heard the dog has diarrhea for few days.

By the way, anyone know the breed of this dog? It look really cute.

• Praise 4

Supersonic

It is diaper. Heard the dog has diarrhea for few days.

By the way, anyone know the breed of this dog? It look really cute.

Looks like a corgi to me. Bro has one. Always shedding hair. But v obedient and hardly barks.

Safe ride

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1