• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
137 replies to this topic | 626 praises

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:09 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just starting a thread so members can post about any discounts, offers, promotions that can help us save $$$.

This thread covers all brands (I noted some chat on adjacent threads about specific brands, and some chatter in the petrol thread too, so if this thread isn't appropriate, please merge)

And some other threads are getting long?

Anyways, please share any discounts and coupons, and if you have some, you can post here so others can get it from you.

If you know if any new promotions, please post

- brand

- type of offer

Thanks!

[laugh]  [smash]  [thumbsup]  [drivingcar]

Pocy, yishunite, RH1667, Tianmo, Blueray, Buadongdong, Admiralty and 5 other members praised this

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:15 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Waiting for lobangs 🙏
Angcheek, Uncle2 and therock praised this

Posted 02 October 2018 - 06:54 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Waiting for lobangs 🙏

My pockets have many  <_<

Uncle2, Carbon82, Pocy and RH1667 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:50 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Esso $3 off ..

Not much but a start..

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4813.JPG

RH1667 praised this

Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:05 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Best cards:

https://www.moneysma...it-cards/petrol

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:35 PM

ntuc2018
  • ntuc2018
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Those stay in Sengkang always got lobang. My friends letterbox got SPC and Shell vouchers. So good.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:20 PM

Susacarimakan
  • Premium member
    Susacarimakan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Those stay in Sengkang always got lobang. My friends letterbox got SPC and Shell vouchers. So good.

Hi guys,

1 more SHELL voucher from a non-driving lady neighbour this afternoon. I no car. If interested to have this voucher, please PM your address to me. I will mail to you as no time to meetup due to overseas trip.

Repeat bros are OK too.

Regards, uncle susa.

Edited by Susacarimakan, 06 October 2018 - 02:21 PM.

RH1667, Toeknee_33 and Micb praised this
==========================================================================

"Today got wine, today drunk. Tomorrow got trouble, tomorrow tahan."

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

eden_sg
  • Premium member
    eden_sg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys,

1 more SHELL voucher from a non-driving lady neighbour this afternoon. I no car. If interested to have this voucher, please PM your address to me. I will mail to you as no time to meetup due to overseas trip.
Repeat bros are OK too.

Regards, uncle susa.

Hi uncle susa,

I am keen on the shell voucher and have pm you my address.

Thank you

Posted 06 October 2018 - 06:13 PM

Susacarimakan
  • Premium member
    Susacarimakan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi uncle susa,

I am keen on the shell voucher and have pm you my address.

Thank you

OK. Noted. Will mail to you tonight or tomorrow morning.

Cheers!...uncle susa.

"Today got wine, today drunk. Tomorrow got trouble, tomorrow tahan."

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:40 PM

eden_sg
  • Premium member
    eden_sg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

OK. Noted. Will mail to you tonight or tomorrow morning.

Cheers!...uncle susa.

Hi uncle susa,

Really appreciate your kind sharing spirit.

Enjoy your holiday and have a nice trip.

Thank you

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:39 AM

Roadhogger
  • Roadhogger
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Best cards:
https://www.moneysma...it-cards/petrol

Must read the fine prints of these cards . Most of them will only say what they want you to hear, end up there is fine print telling you need to have huge minimum spending to get the cash back.
Sdf4786k and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Must read the fine prints of these cards . Most of them will only say what they want you to hear, end up there is fine print telling you need to have huge minimum spending to get the cash back.

especially the one for Caltex

Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:07 AM

Roadhogger
  • Roadhogger
    4th Gear
    Author Image

especially the one for Caltex

even for citibank cash back card.. the minimum spend is alot.

Posted 07 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

BLROTANNN
  • BLROTANNN
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Which petrol kiosk has the best mileage? Shell or Esso? which Credit Card offer has the most discount?

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:07 AM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Which petrol kiosk has the best mileage? Shell or Esso? which Credit Card offer has the most discount?

This might help:

https://www.sgcarmar...=348&GASRC=sgcm

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:05 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

20181017_112736.jpg

Anyone pumps caltex and uses OCBC cards?

I've 8x $5 off for $60 petrol coupons. For 8 Oct till 7 Dec.

i'm using stanchart card so won't use these.

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

20181017_112736.jpg

Anyone pumps caltex and uses OCBC cards?

I've 8x $5 off for $60 petrol coupons. For 8 Oct till 7 Dec.

i'm using stanchart card so won't use these.

Me me
Can take some?
Ash2017 and Freeder praised this

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:32 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me bro!
Thanks 🙏

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:41 PM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I also have the ocbc/caltex vouchers, and I don't need them. Let me know.

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:02 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me me
Can take some?

PM'ed you.

was thinking let you and therock share 4 each.

But now bro Toeknee_33 also has, then maybe you can take 8 each...

Point to note is that the super fine print says it's only for payment using the NTUC/OCBC Plus! credit card...

Screenshot_20181018-145334_Gallery.jpg

Carbon82 praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: fuel, petrol, diesel, offer and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users