Go-Jek is coming...by end of October

Iiiusion

You over qualified lah!!...... go back to moonlighting Valeting on Weekends

MOney not enough ... can sign up for part time ? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

You over qualified lah!!...... go back to moonlighting Valeting on Weekends

I read Grab said can earn over 10K per month lel ..........  [grin]

• Praise 2

Seamless app experience, lower fare with Gojek booking

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/seamless-app-experience-lower-fare-gojek-booking

Didnt know Go-Jek already started their private hire service here? The article mentioned that for now, Gojek’s beta service covers more than half of Singapore, including the Central Business District, Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Buona Vista, Clementi, Changi, Jurong East, Punggol, and Sentosa. Users have to start and end their journeys within the areas covered. No wonder not many people know since there is limitation on the area that Go-Jek can go?!

Didnt know Go-Jek already started their private hire service here? The article mentioned that for now, Gojek’s beta service covers more than half of Singapore, including the Central Business District, Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Buona Vista, Clementi, Changi, Jurong East, Punggol, and Sentosa. Users have to start and end their journeys within the areas covered. No wonder not many people know since there is limitation on the area that Go-Jek can go?!

its still Beta mah .... gradual roll out to sort out any technical issues along the way.

Waiting to see Go-Jek here soon.

More competition is better for everybody.

Riders get more discount

Drivers get more $

i believe you have never done this before as your assumption is based on a perfect world.as a taxi-grab-taxi driver(10 years experience),can tell you frankly it's not as easy as saying it.

more competition means drivers need to drive longer as prices are cheaper.this will result in fatigue,lack of concentration and pressured to earn as much as before.more discounts means major players makes less or probably lose money as Grab did.the only positive outcome would be the customers,who have a more competitive price to compare. then again, Go-Jek and Grab might work something out to squeeze every side so that they both earn,rather than compete. you'll never know.

simple analysis:-

-in order to make money,driver must charge more hence customers complaint too expensive

-in order to attract customers,product must be cheap hence drivers complaint not making enough or need to drive 16 hrs a day

Drivers need to pay rent(either taxi or PHV),petrol/diesel,upkeep of the vehicle(not maintenance) and pay commission to our players. basically,the longer we drive,the lesser we make. many customers complaint that Grab is getting expensive for a ride when actually the root of this price increase is the customer themselves.

how i wish we are living in your ideal world.

æ°´ç«ä¸å®¹. Neh neh ai kar Grab hoot.

Also Opened at Midview city. Many people applying. Bro @Angcheek, MTL ah....

Newly open ai sey ! Sure bao jia. Hahaha

Maybe alot of incentives .

• Praise 4

Just had a trip with GoJek, the driver shared incentive given by company is $17/trip, no matter how short the trip is. One day he can earn up to $450!

• Praise 1

Been using GoJek more these few days. Cheaper fares for sure and i think they are still building up ridership as the drivers are grabbing jobs almost immediately.

This morning on a ride to Dempsey the driver said he'd end the ride on the app as we were turning into Ridley Park. His explanation was that there were not many riders, so he wanted to free up our ride and make himself available for the next booking. I guess their system currently only allows drivers to get notifications when they have ended their current ride.

Been using GoJek more these few days. Cheaper fares for sure and i think they are still building up ridership as the drivers are grabbing jobs almost immediately.

This morning on a ride to Dempsey the driver said he'd end the ride on the app as we were turning into Ridley Park. His explanation was that there were not many riders, so he wanted to free up our ride and make himself available for the next booking. I guess their system currently only allows drivers to get notifications when they have ended their current ride.

i tried Go-jek and its definitely much easier to get a ride than Grab. and the price difference is huge!!! 

• Praise 1

App can use liao meh?

Mine still can’t use...

Depending on location.. Think now still in bata and not all locations are unlocked. Wait till maybe school reopen, it maybe fully unlocked and then can book anywhere in Singapore.

i tried Go-jek and its definitely much easier to get a ride than Grab. and the price difference is huge!!!

Ya, as of now still in bata and no surge factor. Once bata period end, go jek will also have surge pricing. Then it will be the time of seeing the real picture which is better with inclusive of surge pricing, waiting time, easy to get driver and etc.

• Praise 1

Depending on location.. Think now still in bata and not all locations are unlocked. Wait till maybe school reopen, it maybe fully unlocked and then can book anywhere in Singapore.

Ya, as of now still in bata and no surge factor. Once bata period end, go jek will also have surge pricing. Then it will be the time of seeing the real picture which is better with inclusive of surge pricing, waiting time, easy to get driver and etc.

Oh I see, you driving for go-jek too bro?

GoJek route planning not very good, tends to send driver on a long route, so have to know your route.

Also, better to key in street name instead of just postcode, cos postcode does not auto translate into street name + building name on the driver's app.

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

From my home to office, JustGrab only higher $1. Maybe this morning has no demand due to year end holiday.

Just had a trip with GoJek, the driver shared incentive given by company is $17/trip, no matter how short the trip is. One day he can earn up to $450!

Still new la, thats why good incentive. Such incentive cannot sustain for long term de.

↡ Advertisement