Go-Jek is coming...by end of October

Iiiusion

From my home to office, JustGrab only higher $1. Maybe this morning has no demand due to year end holiday.

From my friend house in Serangoon to Boon Keng, grab shown $27 but Go-Jek was only $7.

Disadvantage of GJ - Can only use Android phone, ( No apple ) for apps uploading

- Not  applicable for 2 trips per day unlike GHitch.

- Strictly for PHVL / PTVL only

Office at Midview City messy and given the opening launch period, very chaotic, many Grab drivers co-exist around GJ's office to mingle around exchanging conversation, that places gonna be an eye-sored with smokers. First time in Grab office to have a cappuccino & biscuit, thy have at least 6-7 Grab office catering to many new driver's need. [rolleyes]

Disadvantage of GJ - Can only use Android phone, ( No apple ) for apps uploading

- Not applicable for 2 trips per day unlike GHitch.

Office at Midview City messy and given the opening launch period, very chaotic, many Grab drivers co-exist around GJ's office to mingle around exchanging conversation, that places gonna be an eye-sored with smokers. First time in Grab office to have a cappuccino & biscuit, thy have at least 6-7 Grab office catering to many new driver's need. [rolleyes]

I did register for my interest in GoJek and had already had an appointment and go down and get the registration done and installed the app. But I haven't started driving it yet.

There will be a point where I will start driving. The main problem with grab is that they seems to have a very strong mind of their own and unable to listen carefully and fully understand driver grounds/concern. Riders ground/concern I not too sure. I can say this is because about 1 month back, I went to meet them at Thursday at one of the hawker centre to voice my concern and feedback. Grab had been cobsistantly organising every Thursday drinking session on Thursday at one of the hakwrr centre. There will have grab stuff over there to listen to drivers feedback.

But then things started go south when I start giving feedback and concern. The 1st grab staff a lady I spoke to started to be super defensive towards their stand (this is no good). Not only that, after talking to her for a shorwhile, she started to get super angry and show her temper and then don't want to talk to me already. All because I keep insisting on some problems and concerns that she don't agree on. This is super bad..

I went to speak to someone higher up level sitting another corner. He is much better, but then I think he is also blinded by his own strong mindset of thinking what's right for grab and may have neglected on listen and think though carefully what I actually meant. The thing is not everything have to be "when it appears appears again, please ask passengers are you (passengers) seeing this fare when you make the booking". I know it is important to get confirmation from passengers.. But one of thing that keep on happening and they have no clue of what's happening and here I am saying out what might be the possible causes and he just brush it off and then throw me back this question. Okay he win. Yes I caught off guard by his this question, but hey at least take note of the concern and start thinking deep on why I come all the way to start giving feedback and concern. No lor all started to be super defensive.

So from then on, I give up. Grab will start to see the downfall if they continue to have this type of super defensive mindset and also staff that is not able to control emotions well when they are presurred with concerns and questions. No good.

I did register for my interest in GoJek and had already had an appointment and go down and get the registration done and installed the app. But I haven't started driving it yet.

There will be a point where I will start driving. The main problem with grab is that they seems to have a very strong mind of their own and unable to listen carefully and fully understand driver grounds/concern. Riders ground/concern I not too sure. I can say this is because about 1 month back, I went to meet them at Thursday at one of the hawker centre to voice my concern and feedback. Grab had been cobsistantly organising every Thursday drinking session on Thursday at one of the hakwrr centre. There will have grab stuff over there to listen to drivers feedback.

But then things started go south when I start giving feedback and concern. The 1st grab staff a lady I spoke to started to be super defensive towards their stand (this is no good). Not only that, after talking to her for a shorwhile, she started to get super angry and show her temper and then don't want to talk to me already. All because I keep insisting on some problems and concerns that she don't agree on. This is super bad..

I went to speak to someone higher up level sitting another corner. He is much better, but then I think he is also blinded by his own strong mindset of thinking what's right for grab and may have neglected on listen and think though carefully what I actually meant. The thing is not everything have to be "when it appears appears again, please ask passengers are you (passengers) seeing this fare when you make the booking". I know it is important to get confirmation from passengers.. But one of thing that keep on happening and they have no clue of what's happening and here I am saying out what might be the possible causes and he just brush it off and then throw me back this question. Okay he win. Yes I caught off guard by his this question, but hey at least take note of the concern and start thinking deep on why I come all the way to start giving feedback and concern. No lor all started to be super defensive.

So from then on, I give up. Grab will start to see the downfall if they continue to have this type of super defensive mindset and also staff that is not able to control emotions well when they are presurred with concerns and questions. No good.

Not a grab mindset but a Singaporean civil service mindset. Hahahha. I boss, you slave just work and don’t talk so much!

- Not applicable for 2 trips per day unlike GHitch.

Hahaha, I also saw a bunch of Grab staff smoking outside their office further down ..... Edited by Hoseyboh

Still new la, thats why good incentive. Such incentive cannot sustain for long term de.

ya enjoy while u can.

its the same as when uber first come it, grab is cheap.

now grab is in uber position.

go jek can maintain this pricing for how long

Go Jek competition might change their mindset.

ya enjoy while u can.

its the same as when uber first come it, grab is cheap.

now grab is in uber position.

go jek can maintain this pricing for how long

But go-jek only support Android phone le?!

Exactly, when i asked the staff how to upload driver apps and registration is upon invitation only, I was perplexed by their attitude, guess everyone has their own agenda and duty, many are part-timers to help out with simple admin stuff.

Yes Bro Yewheng may be very experienced in his sharing of driving and reading passenger's mind game, some of us are simply minding our own biz of hitching, nonetheless my 1st experiences @Grab office was challenging , many eye-openers, the so called happy hours to mingle with Grab drivers must be 2 sided not take it from me, i see it a down slope and hard boss tactic, coz Uber was taken over by them, make it sounds professional, it was a collaboration of both parties and win-win synergy.

I think all feedbacks must be in ' black and white " by hearing over beers, how much one can absorb over alcohol if one drink 2 pints, anyway I don't drink nor smoke, so it's not my cup of T anyway. Thanks

Most of the staff employed by GJ, Grab are from the transport industry,so thy speak like thy know better than us, the fact remains rules maintain by LTA. As shared by Bro Yew Heng, the lady attitude sucks big time.

Exactly, when i asked the staff how to upload driver apps and registration is upon invitation only, I was perplexed by their attitude, guess everyone has their own agenda and duty, many are part-timers to help out with simple admin stuff.

Yes Bro Yewheng may be very experienced in his sharing of driving and reading passenger's mind game, some of us are simply minding our own biz of hitching, nonetheless my 1st experiences @Grab office was challenging , many eye-openers, the so called happy hours to mingle with Grab drivers must be 2 sided not take it from me, i see it a down slope and hard boss tactic, coz Uber was taken over by them, make it sounds professional, it was a collaboration of both parties and win-win synergy.

I think all feedbacks must be in ' black and white " by hearing over beers, how much one can absorb over alcohol if one drink 2 pints, anyway I don't drink nor smoke, so it's not my cup of T anyway. Thanks

Most of the staff employed by GJ, Grab are from the transport industry,so thy speak like thy know better than us, the fact remains rules maintain by LTA. As shared by Bro Yew Heng, the lady attitude sucks big time.

Exactly, the lady who speak to me cannot like this behave leh. Even if very piss off or angry, still must maintain composure and now just blurt out like that. This shows how crappy grab staff are. I think that is the root cause of the problem why many drivers are unhappy with grab.. As with these staff attitude,, how can grab continue to improve and grow? Maybe these staff are the one that is causing grab to downfall in the future  

One picture sums up the attitude.

img_6039.jpg?w=450&h=385&crop=1

Sounds like our govt.

Complacent...

Maybe no one grab her thats why she like that

Depending on location.. Think now still in bata and not all locations are unlocked. Wait till maybe school reopen, it maybe fully unlocked and then can book anywhere in Singapore.

Ya, as of now still in bata and no surge factor. Once bata period end, go jek will also have surge pricing. Then it will be the time of seeing the real picture which is better with inclusive of surge pricing, waiting time, easy to get driver and etc.

If go jek wanna implement price surge like Grab then I’ll always have my ComforDelgro app

i remember there were 2 $5 off vouchers until 31st Dec, used 1 of them 2 weeks ago, when i go in check again, the other no more, anyone experience the same?

Just check! Mine both gone! Yet to use!

Not sincere don give lah

Uber quit now come Go Jek, unless Go Jek can do as good as Uber, if not they also won't last long, once their incentive/promo period over.