Confusing Signals

SiLangKia

Dont read too much on it. Some people simply like to tease people, make you confusing and yet no special meaning de.

↡ Advertisement

I say I say! So fast got crush liao in workplace ah? You really lover boy I. :a-m1212:

Hypothetical Question: If let's say you're at work and there's a new female colleague who alr has a bf, but she uses the work phone to text you everyday and tease you, what does it mean ah?

Asking on behalf of a friend! Hope the gurus here can provide some insight

Can't find a similar topic so starting a new thread, mods please merge if you deem it necessary  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I say I say! So fast got crush liao in workplace ah? You really lover boy I. :a-m1212:

asking on behalf of "friend" lah ...

its not him personally ...  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Hmmm, like that i also have a friend. He just lost his BFF recently. Now he is so distraught he cannot work, eat, sleep properly. He also suddenly became interested in things like Misshopper's videos and stuffs. How ah? How to help him gain back his BFF?

asking on behalf of "friend" lah ...

its not him personally ...  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Hmmm, like that i also have a friend. He just lost his BFF recently. Now he is so distraught he cannot work, eat, sleep properly. He also suddenly became interested in things like Misshopper's videos and stuffs. How ah? How to help him gain back his BFF?

your case ah ? move on lah...

time heals everything. 

Hypothetical Question: If let's say you're at work and there's a new female colleague who alr has a bf, but she uses the work phone to text you everyday and tease you, what does it mean ah?

Can't find a similar topic so starting a new thread, mods please merge if you deem it necessary  [laugh]

I am so happy you post this kind of confusing signals.

I was so worried it was the boring traffic lights type.

:D

• Praise 2

Can't find a similar topic so starting a new thread, mods please merge if you deem it necessary [laugh]

Is this a new trend as in trending ??

Woman nowadays very ‘ garang’

• Praise 4

ask her out for makan, then talk first.

some woman just love to tease for fun.

Yeah makan first and then talk later.

And wear 2 rubber band and don't

make the same mistake as me.

:D

• Praise 3

TS work in strait times? There's a lesson to be learn from that senior editors saga. Girl got BF, 3rd party with another employee. All 3 from same company.

• Praise 2

mai tu liao!!! mai tu liao!!! mai tu liao!!!mai tu liao!!! mai tu liao!!!... :yuush:  :XD:  :grin:

Kin Chiu Loh Too! :XD:  [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Kin Chiu Loh Too! :XD:  [lipsrsealed]

Ban chiu teh buay hoo! [laugh]

@silangkia your friend shouldn't play with fire, but without ruling absolutely everything out :)

• Praise 2