• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:32 PM

Jammy_buttons
  • Premium member
    Jammy_buttons
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.channeln...95656?cid=fbcna

Wow, I wonder who kana the recall

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:00 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Tiagong Toyota very reliable

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:16 PM

yishunite
  • Premium member
    yishunite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Worth 10k more than kimchi car. Everytime recall to make them lagi more reliable.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:54 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tiagong Toyota very reliable

Maybe toyota only reliable on their altis and camry?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:10 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

AD say 744, but don't know how many more PI cars affected....

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:16 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

AD say 744, but don't know how many more PI cars affected....

Guess most of these prius are from PHV.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:18 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Guess most of these prius are from PHV.

PHV likely have bought from PI.

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:10 AM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Or maybe when Toyota have no choice but to include more features on their car, they also face problems too.

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:55 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this 744 Prius is over and on top of the last recall......Prius is a subset of hybrid vehicles....

About 1.03 million hybrid vehicles were recalled last month, with 4,115 Toyota Prius cars in Singapore affected.

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 06 October 2018 - 09:23 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

And vios as well

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:30 PM

kenang
  • kenang
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Prius+ also affected?
Prius+ also affected?

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:42 AM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i believe Toyota will still be first choice when come to reliability.

example if one travel to Australia/ New Zealand and renting a car. if both toyota n Hyundai price at same rate I would said most people will still choose toyota.
Heartlander praised this
Please read below link before response. Let's keep MCF environment harmony..
http://www.mycarforu...les-guidelines/

disclaimer: no real person living or dead involved on production of above.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:11 AM

yishunite
  • Premium member
    yishunite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

example if one travel to Australia/ New Zealand and renting a car. if both toyota n Hyundai price at same rate I would said most people will still choose toyota.

Huh? When I go overseas and rent a car I usually take advantage of how cheap it is compared to Singapore and rent as exotic a car I can find within my budget. Conti cars and so on. Usually rental cars are very new and not worried about reliability. Btw I got a free upgrade to Hyundai Santa Fe once and it was amazing car. That was the time I changed my mind about Korean.

Toyota has had at least one recall every year since 2014. This year alone this is the second.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:29 AM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Huh? When I go overseas and rent a car I usually take advantage of how cheap it is compared to Singapore and rent as exotic a car I can find within my budget. Conti cars and so on. Usually rental cars are very new and not worried about reliability. Btw I got a free upgrade to Hyundai Santa Fe once and it was amazing car. That was the time I changed my mind about Korean.

Toyota has had at least one recall every year since 2014. This year alone this is the second.

you have big budget, so you have choose to avoid the brand. 

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:23 AM

Jammy_buttons
  • Premium member
    Jammy_buttons
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I would actually rent some conti car that I know I cannot afford
therock praised this

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:33 AM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I would actually rent some conti car that I know I cannot afford

you are also another big budget owner...

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:45 PM

yishunite
  • Premium member
    yishunite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

you are also another big budget owner...

I think you haven't rented much in these countries. The price difference between a Merc hatchback and a Ford/Fiat hatchback like a few dollars/euros/pounds only per day. The brand difference for a "conti" car in Europe where every car also "conti" is negligible. Cars like Peugeot, Skoda, Opel, VW, and entry-level Merc/BMW aren't even considered premium.

Edited by yishunite, 09 October 2018 - 12:46 PM.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:06 PM

CARLOOK
  • Premium member
    CARLOOK
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Prius+ also affected?
Prius+ also affected?

Don't know this Prius + also reliable in this sense. Hope Borneo will contact all the affected vehicle owners personally

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:28 PM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think you haven't rented much in these countries. The price difference between a Merc hatchback and a Ford/Fiat hatchback like a few dollars/euros/pounds only per day. The brand difference for a "conti" car in Europe where every car also "conti" is negligible. Cars like Peugeot, Skoda, Opel, VW, and entry-level Merc/BMW aren't even considered premium.

cant afford to Europe. 

only to Australia/ New Zealand with japanese/korean fleet the cheapest to rent. 

same can't afford to rent conti fleet. 

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotatoyota, prius and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users