Garage boss arrested after hitting customer with hammer

Ysc3

Hypersonic

Simi voluntarily causing hurt? I watch and watch but the hammer never hit the guy leh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Both equally wayang.....vying for best actor in workshop touts award.

One wayang till he get himself warded for observation (less than 24hrs) in hospital for supposed head injury (which I also cannot see in the video, even if accidentally touch, not enough energy to cause any external scalp wound, not to mention intracranial injury)....wasting tax payer's money. It is easy to wayang in A&E to get that observation period simply by just claiming symptoms that are not verifiable objectively. Giddiness, headache, blur vision...

One wayang till he get 3 days MC from GP.

Simi voluntarily causing hurt? I watch and watch but the hammer never hit the guy leh.

• Praise 3

By slamming bonnet on someone's hands.. i think the old man already asking for it..

Yah man, he could have smack both the fellow's hands. 

His action already can tell how unscrupulous and dirty he is. 

Of course, the other fellow also cannot be any Mr nice guy lah.  Likely may have overdraft commission promising to refer customers but never happen.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Don't even have the balls to fight. The whole world get to watch two men wuss dancing and shoving each other with their butt. Siah suay ownself.

Both of them rolling their bodies over each other

Offering their boobs chest 

I see already I also feel dirty

• Praise 2

These two men ages add up can be about 90 years old but behave like school boys push here, push there.

Hai...

Both of them rolling their bodies over each other

Offering their boobs chest 

I see already I also feel dirty

hope they make up after this ....  [:p]

post-15968-0-12155900-1539008830_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

60yo man looks quite young leh, hair very well dyed

and video din show him whacking mr "lai lai" with hammer leh :D

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/boss-of-kaki-bukit-garage-arrested-after-allegedly-hitting-customers-head-with-hammer#xtor=CS9-78

post-14834-0-04977500-1539010696_thumb.pngpost-14834-0-82994400-1539010703_thumb.png

Something very fishy, he previously recommended a car driver to him (garage boss). But hey, why say car driver and not friend? Meaning he appear in the accident scene and then say hey (stranger involved in car accident), I can recommend you a good workshop to do the repair swee swee?

Cancelled on collaboration as they did not come into agreement on the commission for car involved in accident? So is it discussion on doing a good show to inflate the claim and the driver will get certain percentage of commission out of it? Hmm..

Since the boss get arrested, hope spf to investigate deeper since stomp had reported on what the guy said whom he was in the video that involved in the tussle. Also to bring the other guy in the video for questioning too.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

wah got collaboration ar?

must call anti competition to investigate liao

sibei dodgy

and the wish sibei cui leh ... simi comms ....

the title should be “garang boss” ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Both equally wayang.....vying for best actor in workshop touts award.

One wayang till he get himself warded for observation (less than 24hrs) in hospital for supposed head injury (which I also cannot see in the video, even if accidentally touch, not enough energy to cause any external scalp wound, not to mention intracranial injury)....wasting tax payer's money. It is easy to wayang in A&E to get that observation period simply by just claiming symptoms that are not verifiable objectively. Giddiness, headache, blur vision...

One wayang till he get 3 days MC from GP.

You read my post no28. Probably they are seasoned in doing inflated claim for car accident. So this kind of thing sure will know what to do.. Hmm..

Hey, this is our photo. ðI donât dare to do anything. Me a pussy, oops ðI wonât be foolish anymore. Iâll try my bestest to mend the hole, I mean fence.

Go find another person, you chao 基佬.

Get far away from me.

Edited by DACH

Wah, what repair job so big commission can be 8k?

Anyway, i dun see anything wrong with giving commission. SPF can't touch them on this.

The insurers dealing with this workshop though, should mark them and scrutinise their present and future claims

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1