Newstead to wind up!

Blueray

House must do at least 1 viewing [idea]

But my SE friend did go to collect full cheque payment from buyer without test-drive [drivingcar]

Then upon collection day he drove the car to buyer home [thumbsup]

I bought my car's without test drive as well. And did with MCF fav "full cash"

Theres no Biggie.

But of coz, mine are BnB cars like odyssey, mz3 etc

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I bought my car's without test drive as well. And did with MCF fav "full cash"

Theres no Biggie.

But of coz, mine are BnB cars like odyssey, mz3 etc

I didn't said biggie boss [shakehead]

Cos the other bro talk about online car purchase [rolleyes]

But anyway my friend did the home delivery is because buyer bought the most expensive unit from cycle [drivingcar] 

Peace out [thumbsup]  

But anyway my friend did the home delivery is because buyer bought the most expensive unit from cycle [drivingcar]

Peace out [thumbsup]

Was the buyer offered a delivery party? That's done for the most exclusive models.

Was the buyer offered a delivery party? That's done for the most exclusive models.

No party according to my friend [:p]

This is the easiest deal till now working as a car salesman  [drivingcar]

No party according to my friend [:p]

This is the easiest deal till now working as a car salesman [drivingcar]

Then it's unlikely it was the most expensive model.

When my friend and I got our AMG GTs we were both offered (separate) delivery parties. It's not even out of SE's pocket, Cycle has a budget for it.

He did the party for his (I was a guest lol), I didn't for mine. I just took my family to pick up the car and brought the champagne etc. home. I hate crowds. :D

Home delivery was an option (like in your friend's case) but I always like to pick up my own purchases. Something special about bringing her home for the first time. You don't ask the best man to bring your new bride home for you, right? [laugh]

Then it's unlikely it was the most expensive model.

When my friend and I got our AMG GTs we were both offered (separate) delivery parties. It's not even out of SE's pocket, Cycle has a budget for it.

He did the party for his (I was a guest lol), I didn't for mine. I just took my family to pick up the car and brought the champagne etc. home. I hate crowds. :D

Home delivery was an option (like in your friend's case) but I always like to pick up my own purchases. Something special about bringing her home for the first time. You don't ask the best man to bring your new bride home for you, right? [laugh]

That was about 7 to 8 years ago

Back then confirm it is the most expensive one

Only thing is buyer don't want people to know him [lipsrsealed]

My friend is so happy with this deal :D

Easiest buyer he ever met  [thumbsup]

Peace out [thumbsup]

Nah I'm chill.

Sorry if it came across wrongly.

Just that your cited example is very very common...

Especially if there's an on going relationship with the SE.

My uncle bought his Camry 2.5 this way too .

Full cash. SE drives to his house.

Not because of the full cash. But because he is an ardent Toyota loyalist. Every few years change Toyota cars

• Praise 1

That was about 7 to 8 years ago

Back then confirm it is the most expensive one

Only thing is buyer don't want people to know him [lipsrsealed]

My friend is so happy with this deal :D

Easiest buyer he ever met [thumbsup]

Probably an SLS then. I know a few of the owners.

The really tok kong one is the SLS black series, but this can't have been that since that only came out 5 years ago in very limited numbers. I can't remember whether there's even one in sg.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Talking about beng I recall Song Brothers back in the day, the min you ask can abit cheaper or price matching (in a casual polite manner) they straight ask you to F off LOL.

They abhor locals anyway their bread and butter was to squeeze ignorant tourist with their scams.

Newstead was one of the regulars at the IT shows. I've got at least a few computers from them.

They're beng central. But who isn't? Even Challenger is a beng shop when you strip away the veneer of faux professionalism. :D

Good thing warranty claims don't depend on the seller, only the brand service center.

• Praise 4

Talking about beng I recall Song Brothers back in the day, the min you ask can abit cheaper or price matching (in a casual polite manner) they straight ask you to F off LOL.

They abhor locals anyway their bread and butter was to squeeze ignorant tourist with their scams.

When they were going out of business, someone should've gone to their shop and shouted "SONG, BO?!" [laugh]

• Praise 4

Lol good one, I only scare they beat me up with their outdated camcorders  [laugh]

When they were going out of business, someone should've gone to their shop and shouted "SONG, BO?!" [laugh]

• Praise 1

Song Brothers was at the corner of the second or third floor, iirc. Never bought anything from them. Pricey.

Harvey Norman in the basement usually can get better deals.

So if Newstead space is empty, maybe the new anchor tenant at Funan can be NTUC-Kopitiam flagship ?  [scholar]

• Praise 1

Hahhaha

I LOLed

• Praise 1

Hahahha can imagine you doing that dance to them

Lol

My dance will be more compelling.

So many swaying bits that they'll be hypnotised. :D

They used to occupy 1st floor right next to the escalator back in the 90's, hearsay the sales peeps then used to get 50% comms anything they can charge above market rate to the customer. Now that amazon has arrived all the ang mo customer no come liao  [laugh]

Anyway the boss owned several shops there, should be living quite well if he reinvested the dosh he made in those days. 

Funan is gonna be a IT mall still though, they gonna install some facial recognition system there to stay all high tech hehe dunno if NTUC will fit in.

But if @Radx go shopping sure all camera will explode so we can go after he goes and get free stuff  [:p]  

Song Brothers was at the corner of the second or third floor, iirc. Never bought anything from them. Pricey.

Harvey Norman in the basement usually can get better deals.

So if Newstead space is empty, maybe the new anchor tenant at Funan can be NTUC-Kopitiam flagship ?  [scholar]

Newstead was one of the regulars at the IT shows. I've got at least a few computers from them.

They're beng central. But who isn't? Even Challenger is a beng shop when you strip away the veneer of faux professionalism. :D

Good thing warranty claims don't depend on the seller, only the brand service center.

What exactly does "beng" mean when describing newstead or challenger?

↡ Advertisement