Newstead to wind up!

Blueray

The company dont want to be beng shop also cannot as mostly lian beng interested in such job. Many electronics retailer here are also as such, some with lao beng.

↡ Advertisement

but challenger is convenient. when clinic mouse spoils, i can get one straight away [laugh]

I also bought their screwdriver set ha.

mouse and screwdriver set doubt profit margin can be high.

Like many others, i onli buy during lelong sale at Sitex, Comex, PC Show....

Is a double edge sword. The many electrical/electronic shows through out the year bring the fall of big IT store imo.

Is a double edge sword. The many electrical/electronic shows through out the year bring the fall of big IT store imo.

If the local IT stores fail to embrace IT for sales n instead rely on old fashioned, physical lelong sale, then they deserve to fail...

If the local IT stores fail to embrace IT for sales n instead rely on old fashioned, physical lelong sale, then they deserve to fail...

It's not whether they refuse to embrace IT....

But if buyers (like me) use them as free showroom and then start doing price comparison with everyone else, how can they compete when they have to maintain the showroom?

hmm.. after newstead is out.. can challenger stores continue to tahan....

For the time being, still can tahan due to "memberships". 

Isnât ironic that stores that sell IT stuff are still doing it the bricks & mortar way?....

Thatâs like trying to spread the msg of saving trees by printing pamphlets and handing them out.

Serve them right.

If they didn't sell so many computer and tablets so many people cannot buy online.

They killed themselves.

:D

But if buyers (like me) use them as free showroom and then start doing price comparison with everyone else, how can they compete when they have to maintain the showroom?

Amazon, Taobao oso no showroom bah.

Let other suckers pay high rent, pay for clueless sales staff, pay warehouse space, pay electricity, etc n we treat as free showroom lor

Vratenza

This post attracted 5 dislike points and was as anonymous

Either you gave me the 5 dislike points or someone trying pick on you using me as a portal.

I believe it is the latter.

Think you shd know

EVERYONE LIVING OR DEAD dislikes you

Period!

So stop being bloody paranoid! Just change nick to ass2018 as you hv changed nicks since 2006 anyway

Sheeshhhhhhh

Hahhhahhahahh

• Praise 1

These people don't understand marketing. I have a degree in marketing but you don't need to study marketing to see how silly their marketing model is.

The first computer you need to buy from a shop because you don't own a computer and cannot buy online.

Once you own a computer you can buy your next computer online so when a customer buys from them in their store they need to convert that customer to be an online customer because they are not going to come into their shop again for the rest of their life.

They may come in to molest your products like that kusge but they are not going to take out their money and buy something.

It's not a sustainable business model.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

Same like some people go AD touch touch feel feel, test drive, drink kopi, eat ice cream.........end up buy from PI or 2nd hand.... :D

Edited by Vratenza

Please don't contact me if you have a marketing problem and looking for a marketing consultant. I don't do things like this.

I am a sex consultant and only take requests for sex advice and only from good looking young ladies.

The funny thing is a lot of retail companies even now do not understand the power of online marketing.

Do they really have to go bankrupt to see this?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

The funny thing is a lot of retail companies even now do not understand the power of online marketing.

Do they really have to go bankrupt to see this?

Every weekend u see Courts spend dunno how many tens of thousands of $$$ to take up a few full page ads.

Then u go into their website n find prices are higher than at bricks & mortar outlets.

Pure geniuses....wahaha

Think you shd know

EVERYONE LIVING OR DEAD dislikes you

Period!

So stop being bloody paranoid! Just change nick to ass2018 as you hv changed nicks since 2006 anyway

Sheeshhhhhhh

Hahhhahhahahh

love cums in many different ways.

look at SG many don't like what is happening

they curse and yet love deep deep the people they hate

• Praise 3

Suddenly you reminded me of @Discoburg n Dxxx (need no intro) like the 2 of you oso [laugh]  

love cums in many different ways.

look at SG many don't like what is happening
they curse and yet love deep deep the people they hate

• Praise 2

Suddenly you reminded me of @Discoburg n Dxxx (need no intro) like the 2 of you oso [laugh]  

if you only know Radx 

is bark is worse than his bite

if i were you, I dont have to worry because he is toothless (like Train the Dragon (toothless))

but just be warn his gums can still cause pain

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2