EVA Power Stickers

Jammy_buttons

it will break one sperm into 1000s of little tiny sperms, so you have 1000x better chance to penetrate the egg.

And the baby comes out also midget one cos sperm breakdowns to tiny ones... :XD:  

Ask someone across the Causeway ....... the 93 year old 1 [laugh]

He got used meh .... :wut:

How you know ... [sly] , you supply to him ... [lipsrsealed]

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Quote :

This mechanism of breaking down fuel molecules into small-cluster molecules, results in a cleaner and more efficient combustion. EVA Field is also able to align electron flow within the spark plug area for better ignition and smoother gear change.

Can work on flesh ?  :slow: 

you mean kkj ah ?  [sly]

• Praise 1

The stickers say until got dragon got tiger, can penetrate any material surface .

As If the stickers is made of radioactive materials like that.  

(edited)

STA emailed me back:

Hi

Thank you for the email.

We have conducted exhaust emission testing for their vehicles installed with the said product.

As for the dyno test, you may want to contact them to verify.

Best Regards
Derrick Soon
Deputy General Manager

STA Inspection Pte Ltd
302 Sin Ming Road
Singapore 575627
D: (65) 6210 4706
F: (65) 6453 8244
M: (65) 9247 1722
www.stai.com.sg
(Regn. No.: 198204973D)

Advancing Smart Engineering

From:  <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Date: Wed 10 Oct 2018 10:03 PM Subject: Enquiry – Ref: STAI-20181010272

Sounds fishy since they didn't want to reveal the dyno results. My guess is that they did a dyno but the results were not favourable to the product

Edited by Jammy_buttons

STA emailed me back:

Hi

Thank you for the email.

We have conducted exhaust emission testing for their vehicles installed with the said product.

As for the dyno test, you may want to contact them to verify.

Best Regards

Derrick Soon

Deputy General Manager

STA Inspection Pte Ltd

302 Sin Ming Road

Singapore 575627

D: (65) 6210 4706

F: (65) 6453 8244

M: (65) 9247 1722

www.stai.com.sg

(Regn. No.: 198204973D)

Advancing Smart Engineering

From: <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Date: Wed 10 Oct 2018 10:03 PM Subject: Enquiry â Ref: STAI-20181010272

Sounds fishy since they didn't want to reveal the dyno results. My guess is that they did a dyno but the results were not favourable to the product

No its basically no effect. Its like u test whether a headlight meets STA regulation after pasting a sticker on the battery. No change so still pass the test. It is not STA certification in the sense of confirming their results. It only verifies the emissions is still legal (which u cld predict would be true for all scams that do nothing)

No its basically no effect. Its like u test whether a headlight meets STA regulation after pasting a sticker on the battery. No change so still pass the test. It is not STA certification in the sense of confirming their results. It only verifies the emissions is still legal (which u cld predict would be true for all scams that do nothing)

Ya I suspect that as well. UTM no reply yet

STA conducts standard emission test.

What's the big deal ?

You can put 10,000 stickers and it does not affect emission, of cuz it will pass emission test.

I suppose with the inclusion and projection of the STA logo in their marketing, the people behind the product trying to allude to their product being associated or endorsed by STA, and in the process, hope that it adds some impression of 'credibility' to their claims with the 'endorsement', when it's not really an endorsement of the product's effectiveness or claims.

• Praise 2

Idea for AD/PI...... Before car send for homologation, paste 10 stickers in engine bay.... VES from 20k penalty also can become 20k rebate.... Huat arh!  :D

On a side note, be it sta or vicom, when I go for inspection and they wanna to paste that sticker for advertisement purpose, I tell them hands off.

This sticker paste = -10bhp...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1