Lelong: $500 to give away to Honda Car Buyer

kenang

Hi everyone,

I put a $3K initial deposit for a new Honda car but had to cancel the order due to some personal reason. Kah Motors not willing to refund my deposit but they willing to transfer my deposit to another buyer as a special case.

Rather than forfeit all the $3K, I'm willing to discount $500 off the deposit to anyone interested to buy a new Honda. Everything will be done legally at Kah Motors so this is a legit deal. If anyone is interested or know of relatives or friends who are interested, please contact me at 98077700.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

But nvr say wat model leh

I suppose since its just a deposit amount it could probably be for any car so long as it is within the Kah Motors stable.

• Praise 1

I suppose since its just a deposit amount it could probably be for any car so long as it is within the Kah Motors stable.

Some n in fact I believe most ADs don’t allow this switching of booking to another person n for those few who do, likely have to take the same model n colour of the original buyer so if indeed Kah allows any model n colour change,it shld be kudos to them for being flexible

• Praise 5

Some n in fact I believe most ADs don’t allow this switching of booking to another person n for those few who do, likely have to take the same model n colour of the original buyer so if indeed Kah allows any model n colour change,it shld be kudos to them for being flexible

Agreed. It would be very kind of them to allow such flexibility.

If the prospective buyer doesn't mind the same model and colour, its a bonus for the person transferring.

On the AD's end, I suppose, if the model and colour is a rather commonly purchased one it would be easy for them to recirculate to their existing stock, and if the prospective buyer who takes over this deposit to buy a different, perhaps bigger model, it will be win-win for them.

Very true, in fact ADs have much to gain, little to lose for allowing flexibility cos it gives them a good name by doing so. To confiscate the deposit by not allowing transfers doesn’t look good on them.

Of course, if u can’t find a replacement buyer, then confiscating the deposit is fair as otherwise there would be frivolous buyers who book and then withdraw which creates havoc to stock availability n planning.

• Praise 3

IMO $500 is quite abit if i am in the market to get a honda car. everyone know is so hard to knock off $100 from AD'se. They will always come up woth freebies in substitution.

the focus should be on TS TnC with kah. guarantee/non guarantee, freebies, DOD..etc..

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

If I was abt to sign on dotted line with Honda anyway, this would be a nice sweetener. $500 is great. But if I'm still trying to decide between Honda, Toyota and Mazda $500 may not be enough to sway me. Thats the difference

• Praise 1

No head no tail. What’s the T&C? Must take over same booking w same price? What’s the price? What model? What colour? What’s the package? Maciam $500 guessing game sia

Hi all, I will answer some of your questions.

1. I had to cancel the order because of personal reasons & after approaching Kah Motors, they are willing to let me transfer the deposit out of goodwill. Normal circumstances is no transfer in their T&C.

2. The transfer will be done at Kah Motors with proper legal documents to sign, so this is not a scam.

3. The transfer can be for any car & model & color. Basically is you go there & buy a new car of your choice with already a confirmed discount even before you walk into the showroom.

4. The discount is negotiable as I hope to get back some money instead of giving Kah Motors all the $3K.

5. Those interested can PM me at 98077700 to discuss further.

Thanks.

• Praise 5

Hi everyone,

I put a $3K initial deposit for a new Honda car but had to cancel the order due to some personal reason. Kah Motors not willing to refund my deposit but they willing to transfer my deposit to another buyer as a special case.

Rather than forfeit all the $3K, I'm willing to discount $500 off the deposit to anyone interested to buy a new Honda. Everything will be done legally at Kah Motors so this is a legit deal. If anyone is interested or know of relatives or friends who are interested, please contact me at 98077700.

Thanks.

Sorry if I sound dumb but I thought the deposit is $11000? How come it's $3000?