Lelong: $500 to give away to Honda Car Buyer

kenang

It was supposed to be $11K but the sales executive allowed me to put $3K 1st & the rest to be paid a few days later as I wanted to use another payment mode for the rest. During that few days something happened & I had to cancel the order. Definitely not a scam.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi all, I will answer some of your questions.

1. I had to cancel the order because of personal reasons & after approaching Kah Motors, they are willing to let me transfer the deposit out of goodwill. Normal circumstances is no transfer in their T&C.

2. The transfer will be done at Kah Motors with proper legal documents to sign, so this is not a scam.

3. The transfer can be for any car & model & color. Basically is you go there & buy a new car of your choice with already a confirmed discount even before you walk into the showroom.

4. The discount is negotiable as I hope to get back some money instead of giving Kah Motors all the $3K.

5. Those interested can PM me at 98077700 to discuss further.

Thanks.

The package is the same as yours? Or is it a brand new one?

They are giving away $500 service credit and 1 year road tax now. Is yours also the same?

• Praise 1

The package is the same as yours? Or is it a brand new one?

They are giving away $500 service credit and 1 year road tax now. Is yours also the same?

The package will be a brand new one depending on how you negotiate with the salesman.

The service credit & road tax was not applicable when I signed my package.

You can PM me if you need further clarification.

Better luck and faster result would be to camp outside Kah Motor everyday and approach those have the intend to buy! I am sure there will be one interested to take up this offer! -_-

• Praise 1

Wouldn't the SE be able to help since he or she will have new buyer (s).  If need to, offer some kopi money to the SE too.

• Praise 2

Wouldn't the SE be able to help since he or she will have new buyer (s).  If need to, offer some kopi money to the SE too.

In theory yes, but in practice its even better for him to make u do the work to bring him an entirely new customer he couldn't already get by himself

Or another way to put it, why would he let commission from regret buyer merge with the commission of his existing customer?

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 1

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/audi-deposit-transfer-new-buyer-5917765.html

Another similar thread on hardware zone but now on audi.

Either this is a new sales tactic or there seems to be an increase in buyers remorse for cars.....

Nothing against TS but seems coincidental to see two such threads on this where none existed previously.

• Praise 1

Wouldn't the SE be able to help since he or she will have new buyer (s). If need to, offer some kopi money to the SE too.

I think the SE likely don’t want trouble himself for $500 Kopi money. You are right, otherwise very easy find a replacement. Cannot be one whole month only sell this 1 deal.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/audi-deposit-transfer-new-buyer-5917765.html

Either this is a new sales tactic or there seems to be an increase in buyers remorse for cars.....

Nothing against TS but seems coincidental to see two such threads on this where none existed previously.

I assure you this is not a sales tactic & I have nothing to do with the Audi thread, probably just coincidence.

I did put up a similar thread in Hardwarezone to reach out to more people.

Those genuine want to buy a Honda car please consider my offer.

• Praise 2

I assure you this is not a sales tactic & I have nothing to do with the Audi thread, probably just coincidence.

I did put up a similar thread in Hardwarezone to reach out to more people.

Those genuine want to buy a Honda car please consider my offer.

Make it 1500 dollars discount. You 500 dollars discount is insulting.
  • Dislike 3

Turbocharged

Is there a mass retrenchment exercise?? Suddenly all back out. COE going down again!!

• Praise 1

I have been following this thread quietly. 

I know that $500 discount is not much, but reading on I understand that it could be more, really depending on the desperateness of the TS by the days go by and negotiating skill of the interested parties.

But I would like to ask those just eating popcorn nothing better to do bystander to be gentle with their remarks and give some sympathy to the TS for the terrible situation he is in. I do not know the reason for the move, laggi sad if for the bad reasons. I know $3k is not much to some here, but it is still some money to normal folks. If given a choice, if I were the TS, I would rather spend this money to treat my family to a good dinner in some atas Chinese restaurant or western buffet in ats hotel like The Edge, not once but at least thrice, then just write off as profit for the AD. 

So shall we have some decency to stop adding unnecessary or unhelpful comments. If you are keen, just counter-propose an amount that you think is fair, and let TS decide how he want to work it out. Can just bid here if you are comfortable haha, else just PM him. I am sure many are keen to buy Honda rides, so this $500, or more, discount is definitely bonus to them. Thanks.

• Praise 15

Better luck and faster result would be to camp outside Kah Motor everyday and approach those have the intend to buy! I am sure there will be one interested to take up this offer! -_-

That's not a bad idea. The few hundred dollars might be all that stands between a hesitant buyer and a confirmed buyer.

So it's win win for all cos if you never made the offer, that person might not have bought the car so SE would not get the commission.

Actually I do sympathise with TS. If you follow my threads I am considering buying a Honda city next year or so BUT DEFINITELY not now so I cannot help. All else being equal if next year this time he made the same offer I might consider it more seriously.

All the best to TS.

Is there a mass retrenchment exercise?? Suddenly all back out. COE going down again!!

I thinking of the fact that many people might be banging on the end of year bonus to complete the downpayment and suddenly there is no more end of year bonus or 13th month for whatever reason.....

Thank you Heartlander for your comments. What you said really hit the spot.

As mentioned in my first post, the discount is negotiable. $500 is the minimum discount amount & being typical Singaporeans, I'm expecting some negotiations. Just PM me & I'm sure we can work something out that is beneficial for both parties.

Thank you Heartlander for your comments. What you said really hit the spot.

As mentioned in my first post, the discount is negotiable. $500 is the minimum discount amount & being typical Singaporeans, I'm expecting some negotiations. Just PM me & I'm sure we can work something out that is beneficial for both parties.

What's the reason you have to back out?

Change to another car?

↡ Advertisement