Thinkware F800 Pro Users

Benchong05

Dear all,

Anyone using Thinkware F800 Pro here?

I am using it now and I find that the camera is not sharp compared to my previous iTronics car camera so I like to check with fellow users here whether yours also having same issue as mine.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I'm using it since Dec'17, so far still OK.

Previously on itronics ITB-100HD as well.

Don't see much difference. But I'm parking indoor most of the time and not subject to direct sun.

I'm using it since Dec'17, so far still OK.

Previously on itronics ITB-100HD as well.

Don't see much difference. But I'm parking indoor most of the time and not subject to direct sun.

Thanks for your reply, I also using itronics ITB-100HD previously also so just change to F800 Pro too.

Previously, my set seems to have problem and keep restarting, I also notice the camera a bit blur and not sharp then recently went back to ZMC to change a new set.

So far so good.

i just installed the F800 Pro today. Haven't really check the video quality. 

Hi, do check with your video is it sharp as I find the video for F800 Pro not as sharp as my previous iTronics though.

Hi, do check with your video is it sharp as I find the video for F800 Pro not as sharp as my previous iTronics though.

Can I ask why you changed??

Can I ask why you changed??

I have one old iTronics on the rear and the newer iTronics with Wifi support previously but both are using more than 5 years then the front camera is having some issue as the Wifi is not working anymore and Camera keep restarting.

As both independent camera consume more power so using the iRoad power bank does not last even 8 hours, that is why I change to Thinkware and with same power bank, it can last over 20 hours.

have been monitoring over past few days, and i find the video is quite good on my iphone.