• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:40 AM

Terratoss
  • Premium member
    Terratoss
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, anyone has any idea where I can get the Hyundai Elantra 2018 cruise control panel that is supposedly on the steering wheel?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

tailtwist
  • Premium member
    tailtwist
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, anyone has any idea where I can get the Hyundai Elantra 2018 cruise control panel that is supposedly on the steering wheel?

59 Lengkok Bahru...alternatively got Elantra Club Singapore(ECS) member also can do for you as well...

Edited by tailtwist, 27 October 2018 - 06:45 PM.

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:58 PM

Pukindog
  • Premium member
    Pukindog
    1st Gear
    Author Image

PM me. I can do it for you at a cheaper rate that WS.

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:16 AM

Danielyap
  • Premium member
    Danielyap
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

You can order it from ebay: https://www.ebay.com...D-/262534834237

I order it and fix it myself, you can find it in youtube.

Ct3833, wilsonkeat and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:51 AM

Matrix0405
  • Premium member
    Matrix0405
    6th Gear
    Author Image

S$100 can upgrade steering wheel from Base to Elite.

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:25 AM

Terratoss
  • Premium member
    Terratoss
    1st Gear
    Author Image

59 Lengkok Bahru...alternatively got Elantra Club Singapore(ECS) member also can do for you as well...

Thks all for yr help and replies. 

PM me. I can do it for you at a cheaper rate that WS.

Thks all for yr help and replies.

I checked out the ebay listing u pasted. You got the part already? Is it really OEM or looks 3rd party to you?

Posted 31 October 2018 - 01:18 PM

Danielyap
  • Premium member
    Danielyap
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I checked out the ebay listing u pasted. You got the part already? Is it really OEM or looks 3rd party to you?

It's OEM parts and had fixed it to my car liao  [thumbsup]

My is a Basic model so only the right side (cruise control) is working but not the left side (volume for radio).

Yours is Basic or S model?

Posted 31 October 2018 - 01:28 PM

Pukindog
  • Premium member
    Pukindog
    1st Gear
    Author Image

My is a Basic model so only the right side (cruise control) is working but not the left side (volume for radio).

u didnt change one component that why it is not working. 

Posted 31 October 2018 - 01:47 PM

tailtwist
  • Premium member
    tailtwist
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

It's OEM parts and had fixed it to my car liao [thumbsup]

You need to change out the clock spring for basic trim...S trim just change out the cc panel can work liao...

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

Terratoss
  • Premium member
    Terratoss
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Mine is S model.

When u bought yr car? U not concern on the warranty implications on related parts?

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:47 PM

Danielyap
  • Premium member
    Danielyap
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi tailtwist & Pukindog,

Yup, I know about it and thanks for the information.  [thumbsup]

Hi tailtwist & Pukindog,

Yup, I know about it and thanks for the information.  [thumbsup]

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:30 PM

Danielyap
  • Premium member
    Danielyap
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Mine is S model.

When u bought yr car? U not concern on the warranty implications on related parts?

Nope, not worry about it.

Didn't go back after my 10K service  [laugh]

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:20 PM

Joelwong
  • Joelwong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Rhd and LHD doesn't matter?

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:23 PM

Danielyap
  • Premium member
    Danielyap
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Joel,

No different for both side, can be use.  [thumbsup]

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:55 PM

Joelwong
  • Joelwong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Joel,

No different for both side, can be use. [thumbsup]

Tqtq

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:04 AM

Terratoss
  • Premium member
    Terratoss
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i realise outside also selling the drive mode trim for the gear shift portion. So tempted as well. :D

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:10 AM

Terratoss
  • Premium member
    Terratoss
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi all, any fellow 2018 elantra owners experienced my mentioned issues?

1. speedometer error, speedo 8km/h faster than actual speed?
2. crude up and down shifting between gear 4 & 5, more frequent when down from G5 to G4 e.g. when down gear, usually rpm will just drop to around 1650-1750rpm, but i observed that it dropped to 1500rpm instead creating engine brake effect.

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Mods. Kindly merge thread

RadX

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:36 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You created so many threads for what?

RadX

Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:26 PM

Terratoss
  • Premium member
    Terratoss
    1st Gear
    Author Image

You created so many threads for what?

RadX

different topic?

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, elantra, cruise control and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users