csy_sky

(edited)

Not interested in any Toyota rides leh.

Ha. I can understand y

I find the pi Suzuki swift sport quite ok. Suitable for youngster

Edited by Kia7200

Ha. I can understand y

I find the pi Suzuki swift sport quite ok. Suitable for youngster

Too small. Might as well continue drive my Mz2.

Supersonic

I bought a 2016 standard trim mz3 sedan pre fl, traded in for 2017 FL deluxe Hb mz3. My SE gave my an offer that I can't reject

The standard n deluxe really have big diff, in terms of features and the parf is higher by $2.5k plus all the stuff r built in jap, unlike the standard trim. So I suggest if u really interested, better get the higher trim.

Mazda is not like Toyota. For example Vios, u can pay few k more but the parf is like few hundreds diff n the features diff is not much.

99k u get a latest model with great features Mazda 3

97k u get a Thailand car which they r clearing the stock and the interior design n specs. Aiyo...

Mz3 la.....

Back then you change car within one year.  :o  I believe for most make/model, getting higher trim confirmed better. Esp maybe for mazda cars.

If people willing to pay 97k for a thai made toyota, they should be paying for the reliability and the brand la. Not say mazda cars reliability no good but most people would think toyota cars are well known for their reliability, fc and low running cost la. Sometimes car which comes with many great features, the car itself also must able to make it for many years down the road. If car looks nice, many features but cannot make it also no use.  [:p]

This is machine grey? Looks like some shining brown le, no see any grey? Lol.

No consider sienta?

Sienta, esp the Indo built ones from BM, is one superbly overpriced yet cheaply built car

The designed looked much faster than that whezzy Avanza 1.5L engine can offer. Plus that power zapping CVT. Century sprint of over 16s is dangerous by today's standard for u simply don't have the power to get yourself out of any trouble. And what happens if u load 4 adults into the car?

Poor safety features too. No side nor curtain airbags in 2019?! No Toyota Sense, Very cheaply built cabin...

PI Sienta hybrid is better, but still far from ideal for the price they command. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

Back then you change car within one year. :o I believe for most make/model, getting higher trim confirmed better. Esp maybe for mazda cars.

If people willing to pay 97k for a thai made toyota, they should be paying for the reliability and the brand la. Not say mazda cars reliability no good but most people would think toyota cars are well known for their reliability, fc and low running cost la. Sometimes car which comes with many great features, the car itself also must able to make it for many years down the road. If car looks nice, many features but cannot make it also no use. [:p]

Do u know Yaris 2020 is actually 2014 mz2

86 is actually Subaru brz

Supra is alz4

Buying car is Sg r not cheap, make sure u buy the car u like. Don't buy a car base on fear n get a car u don't like n have to stick with it for ard 10yrs

Edited by Kia7200

Supersonic

Do u know Yaris 2020 is actually 2014 mz2

86 is actually Subaru brz

Supra is alz4

Buying car is Sg r not cheap, make sure u buy the car u like. Don't buy a car base on fear n get a car u don't like n have to stick with it for ard 10yrs

Pai seh i dont know le.  [:p]

Maybe like you said buying car in sg are not cheap, so people would buy those proven well known brand, safe buy. Lol.

Nope

No wonder you said nothing to buy in toyota?! Lol. Hopefully this new mazda 3 price might drop if the coe also dropped, then you can buy liao.

Pai seh i dont know le. [:p]

Maybe like you said buying car in sg are not cheap, so people would buy those proven well known brand, safe buy. Lol.

No wonder you said nothing to buy in toyota?! Lol. Hopefully this new mazda 3 price might drop if the coe also dropped, then you can buy liao.

Faster go book Ur altis la .. haha

Supersonic

Faster go book Ur altis la .. haha

Actually altis seems like can buy but after the launched of the new mazda 3, find altis lose out a lot in terms of interior design and features liao. Dont think i would buy at 97k.
  • Praise 1

Pricelist

Lol list price $116k+... last time Mz3 list price is $90k+ when $28k COE.  Is new model really $25k difference before VES or they just swallowing the whole thing while giving you back sh1tty parf?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Actually altis seems like can buy but after the launched of the new mazda 3, find altis lose out a lot in terms of interior design and features liao. Dont think i would buy at 97k. ð

For a sedan of this class. Let me list down what i feel about them.

1. Altis. Classic design. All rounder. Jack of all trade but master of none. Doesnt offer the value for money. Reliability claimed to best though.

2. Avante/elantra. Sharp stylish looking. Subjective to many but i do like the look of this car esp at night. The lights stands out. Spec wise most value for money. I mean the elite model really offer specs that beats all but now faces competition from mz3 on specs.

I would say this car offers best value for money. Interior hmm. The hard plastics fail this. Of the plastic r good then this ride kills all competition.

3. Cerato. Kinda like avante but slightliee pricier due to cnc terms n condition. I say it used to look best but the look fade over time. Hehe. Quite value for money actually.

4. Mz3 new. Freshest looks. Best interior. Highest priced of them all. Rear seats crampest of all unfortunatelly. A car which has heads up display. Awesome. Handles best. But prob many feel the price is too high. The ves seems not being passed back to buyer. If this car drops 5k in price perhaps perhaps this is the one many will cheong to have.

5. Civic.

Design wise nice. Sharp looking. Bigger than all rivals. Modern interior though let down again by hard plastics like avante. Specs pai seh i din research well enough. Priced high as well but offers better value over altis due to looks n a more modern cabin and bigger space.

• Praise 4

Supersonic
(edited)

The 5 sedan you have commented, if only compared and decide between jap brand, altis, civic and mz3, each of them have good and bad points, difficult to choose which one to get. For me, i find mz3 design and features win but rear is tight and with a huge hump in the centre, even i want to buy also a bit hold back. As for civic, i like the modern interior design and the rear quite spacious although there is a hump in the centre. Drive wise due to cvt, i still dont really like it and also the car too low to get in and out for old people. Altis, spacious in the rear with flat ground, getting in and out easy, but the dashboard design not nice, also features in the altis so old school. This altis instead of getting better, it seems like getting worst.

Edited by 13177

One day when I'm free lo.

I more interested in the 1.5turbo but the price ...sigh..

NV tried the civic. But ya the turning part n stability for mz3 , yes

I tried max speed 176km/h at nshw. No vibration or shaking. Very stable and that was before I lowered my car, Gona try it again soon.

The handling n cornering is good, makes me tend to speed during a bent or Corning. Quite fun

For braking, I find it ok le. Maybe I NV tried other brand yet

Mazda 3 has one of the best handling amongst the asian makes. No joke! Driven altis, vios, getz, sonata, but none of them can match the handling on my previous mazda 3. Havent tried the new mazda 3, but dont think it will differ much.

https://ibb.co/w05x98R

https://ibb.co/cTpN251

https://ibb.co/ySyym8L

https://ibb.co/Zm4NrBN

This is what my SE sent me before I signed, machine grey

Nice! Definitely the best silver color around

Supersonic
(edited)

Mazda 3 has one of the best handling amongst the asian makes. No joke! Driven altis, vios, getz, sonata, but none of them can match the handling on my previous mazda 3. Havent tried the new mazda 3, but dont think it will differ much.

Please go and test drive the new mazda 3 and share with us your review.  ^_^ Anyway, the previous mazda 3 maybe due to bulk purchase by private hire, doesnt seems to be popular with private car owner. Seldom know anyone driving a mazda 3. Dont know if this new mazda 3 would become popular with private car owner and not becoming another common phv.

Edited by 13177

Actually altis seems like can buy but after the launched of the new mazda 3, find altis lose out a lot in terms of interior design and features liao. Dont think i would buy at 97k. ð

Altis is still an overpriced uncle car

Please go and test drive the new mazda 3 and share with us your review. ^_^

Will do that when i send my mz6 for 5k servicing :p

For a sedan of this class. Let me list down what i feel about them.

1. Altis. Classic design. All rounder. Jack of all trade but master of none. Doesnt offer the value for money. Reliability claimed to best though.

2. Avante/elantra. Sharp stylish looking. Subjective to many but i do like the look of this car esp at night. The lights stands out. Spec wise most value for money. I mean the elite model really offer specs that beats all but now faces competition from mz3 on specs.

I would say this car offers best value for money. Interior hmm. The hard plastics fail this. Of the plastic r good then this ride kills all competition.

3. Cerato. Kinda like avante but slightliee pricier due to cnc terms n condition. I say it used to look best but the look fade over time. Hehe. Quite value for money actually.

4. Mz3 new. Freshest looks. Best interior. Highest priced of them all. Rear seats crampest of all unfortunatelly. A car which has heads up display. Awesome. Handles best. But prob many feel the price is too high. The ves seems not being passed back to buyer. If this car drops 5k in price perhaps perhaps this is the one many will cheong to have.

5. Civic.

Design wise nice. Sharp looking. Bigger than all rivals. Modern interior though let down again by hard plastics like avante. Specs pai seh i din research well enough. Priced high as well but offers better value over altis due to looks n a more modern cabin and bigger space.

Nice reviews

Supersonic

Altis is still an overpriced uncle car

Will do that when i send my mz6 for 5k servicing :p

Dont know what is BM sales tactic for their altis? Cant understand why they still can priced their current altis at 97k?  [confused]  Even honda reduced their price on their civic to around 92k which is more reasonable a bit.

↡ Advertisement