The Cars Expo, 27 & 28 Oct 2018

DACH

105 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

• Yes
    • No

Don’t be too taken in by the ‘discounts’ or gimmick overtrade deals by the badges. Prices are marked up juz to give a ‘discount’ n buyer sibei happy go tell frens they got the deal of the century....lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don’t be too taken in by the ‘discounts’ or gimmick overtrade deals by the badges. Prices are marked up juz to give a ‘discount’ n buyer sibei happy go tell frens they got the deal of the century....lol

Those who followed the trend of the car prices for many months will know what is the real deal.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Do we really get better prices in these motor show? Or is it just additional small freebies?

I'm looking for those main stream cars like hyundai, honda or toyota. I'm wondering is it worth waiting for it?

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

My personal experience with Mazda was expo price drop 1.2k compare to the price I visited in showroom even the COE price up 600 dollars. But must admit TEK profit margin very high.

Do we really get better prices in these motor show?  Or is it just additional small freebies? 

I'm looking for those main stream cars like hyundai, honda or toyota.  I'm wondering is it worth waiting for it?

Any advice?  Thanks in advance. 

Prices probably comparable to showroom price but it is good for potential buyers to be able to see/touch the cars in flesh under 1 roof.. Cannot test drive though.. 

Prices probably comparable to showroom price but it is good for potential buyers to be able to see/touch the cars in flesh under 1 roof.. Cannot test drive though.. 

Go showroom better, you can see/touch and test drive the cars under one roof.

It is a good tatic and time to hold event on this date. Kids completed to their exams. Kids likely to ask mummy n daddy to buy. Sales sweet talk kid to convince daddy to buy. Daddy n mummy don't want to appear kiam siap so buy loh.

It is a good tatic and time to hold event on this date. Kids completed to their exams. Kids likely to ask mummy n daddy to buy. Sales sweet talk kid to convince daddy to buy. Daddy n mummy don't want to appear kiam siap so buy loh.

Daddy and mummy still must have money to buy la, not only based on kids ask to buy or not. Now is buying a car not toy car le?! Lol.