MCF HangOut with Sonax X Renault

kobayashiGT

Pictures please.

All MCF events have pictures think it’s normally at the pinboard section a few days after the event but if u really want to get to know the members, best you turn up as nothing better than a meet up to chat and talk about cars and other common interests.

• Praise 8

Pictures please.

and you are getting to be a real pain in the place where the sun dun shine

you never turn up for any bloody events and just lurk and seek for pics.  FFS, if you are real, turn up for crying out loud.  Which part of being in a community do you fail to understand?

your incessant trolling and wasting of others' time here is taking it's toll and enough is enough.  IF you deem yourself as a proper member, walk the talk and as @spring said, turn up and not asking incessantly 'pics please'

you damn well deserve it when others like @tianmo put you down and for what it's worth, get a bloody life

there! my last word on this

This is a sponsor’s thread.. have some sense and stop it.

'

ok bro!

deleted the bloody nonsense by that troll @dach

• Praise 2

and you are getting to be a real pain in the place where the sun dun shine

you never turn up for any bloody events and just lurk and seek for pics. FFS, if you are real, turn up for crying out loud. Which part of being in a community do you fail to understand?

your incessant trolling and wasting of others' time here is taking it's toll and enough is enough. IF you deem yourself as a proper member, walk the talk and as @spring said, turn up and not asking incessantly 'pics please'

you damn well deserve it when others like @tianmo put you down and for what it's worth, get a bloody life

there! my last word on this

'

ok bro!

deleted the bloody nonsense by that troll @dach

It's fine that you guys do not want to share any pictures. I was only asking, so what's so offensive about that? You guys can even ignore my question.

And who is the real troll after my question? @Discoburg is replying with nonsense post after post when I hinted him to get back to topic. Please check the previous conversation to check who is really posting irrelevant things here.

Thank you.

It's fine that you guys do not want to share any pictures. I was only asking, so what's so offensive about that? You guys can even ignore my question.

And who is the real troll after my question? @Discoburg is replying with nonsense post after post when I hinted him to get back to topic. Please check the previous conversation to check who is really posting irrelevant things here.

Thank you.

your incessant asking of pics is a bore!  Shows a serious manic issue you have within the mental state

as mentioned, NOT BY ME only, get a life and you can remain as a kb warrior and it is no wonder you are ignored 

my last reply on this and bugger off really.  Have tolerated you nonsense long enuf

That said, you really need help......I do know of your stalking 

• Praise 2

Thank you to MCF for a well organized event. Thanks to Sonax for the wonderful gifts and a great learning curve for DIY on our own. Was there to received good tips. [thumbsup]

your incessant asking of pics is a bore!  Shows a serious manic issue you have within the mental state

as mentioned, NOT BY ME only, get a life and you can remain as a kb warrior and it is no wonder you are ignored 

my last reply on this and bugger off really.  Have tolerated you nonsense long enuf

That said, you really need help......I do know of your stalking 

Wah.. got stalking bo jio

• Praise 2

MCF event your valet-ting services not required  [:p] .... or tip expectation :a-fun:

I confess ..... I didnt go .  

bec BB not there.  :D and Im shy , I shun away from Crowds  [blush]

• Praise 1

Can check with Sifu, when using the Sonax "ceramic" coating and there is stubborn stain like road tar that cannot remove with soap, what is the alternative product to use.? I know there are road tar cleaner, but I understand that cannot mixed waxes.

I confess ..... I didnt go .  

bec BB not there.  :D and Im shy , I shun away from Crowds  [blush]

Don't bluff lar ..... :yuush:

You go also cannot joint in as you just received your PSLE results yesterday ....   :wut:

Underage cannot joint ... :ninja:

• Praise 2

Don't bluff lar ..... :yuush:

You go also cannot joint in as you just received your PSLE results yesterday .... :wut:

Underage cannot joint ... :ninja:

..... but i passed with auspicious color ...

All red

• Praise 6