• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 October 2018 - 03:14 PM

Skyze
  • Premium member
    Skyze
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, I am currently searching for a new set of car mats for my car and zoomed in on 2 options:

1) A particular seller on Carousell with 15mm and 20mm coil type mats ($59.90)

2) Neomat which is selling more "atas" mats (laser cut 3D mats using PU leather I think) ($128).

I found a lot of reviews for the Carousell mats but almost none for Neomat.

Anyone used before and have any reviews?

Posted 20 October 2018 - 09:04 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cypress Mats is so much better and cheaper because you can buy a single driver mat because that's the one that always wears out first. 

Edited by Macrosszero, 20 October 2018 - 09:04 PM.

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:00 AM

QiQiDude
  • QiQiDude
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Cypress Mats is so much better and cheaper because you can buy a single driver mat because that's the one that always wears out first. 

i agree

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

3A Car Mat

3A Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Alby  |  Neutral Newbie

Customised boot mat

Excellent service from Shirley! I had to get a custom cut boot mat as I had my car audio system installed in the boot. Shirley was patient and offered recommendations to have the boot mat cut in best possible way. I'm very pleased with th... » Read More

3M Nomad Car Mat

3M Nomad Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by BenjaminOng_147606  |  Neutral Newbie

Still the best after all these years

I have compared many different products before i purchased mine from maxtrend. 3D carmats, 3A carmats, stock mats and passorex mats. But after i watched on YouTube how the 3M mats are able to "absorb" water, dust and yet cleaned after that, I... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Mat

Quick Reply

Tags: car mat, neomat, 15mm20mm and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users