GS automobile

Cartoon0512

So, What's the morale of your story?

[thumbsup]  Option to remove free servicing from car price without much negotiation

:a-noway:  The mis communication with sales person. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

[thumbsup] Option to remove free servicing from car price without much negotiation

:a-noway: The mis communication with sales person.

Overall, in your opinion, is this PI recommended?

Miscommunication is genuine as there was nothing written in black and white in purchase agreement? Freebies and discounts verbally communicated?

Thanks for sharing. Car here or u are still waiting for it?

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

It is the same as Fulco being the authorised C&C distributor for Kia and Mitsubishi in Ubi.

Edited by Vinceng

GS has been very high profile on facebook. My fren came to me about buying Hyundai ride and I have actually recommended him to RTMT on the safe side.

Looking at the bro case on top, the early delivery to me is a bonus. But the freebies of which later the SE quoted as miscommunication, my view is that this has to be to do with the SE than the company GS.  Every company no matter how good and efficient will still has bad apple.

Usually I will quote the SE's name so the rest will avoid this sales person for good sake. 

Miscommunication is genuine as there was nothing written in black and white in purchase agreement? Freebies and discounts verbally communicated?

Safe ride

Cheers

Collected my car, it is delivered within a month after first deposit. 

• Praise 1

Safe ride

Cheers

First of all, this is not PI. None of the freebies is in the agreement. 

Maybe i can compare Komoco to GS in the way: Established chain group fast food/ restaurant versus hawker center food stall. 

• Komoco has system on what to give, what to offer, how to handle customer, customer has to try hard to deviate from the company standard.
  • GS let you mix and match (like taking away the free servicing...), however the outcome may not always as you hope (like you can't control how much chili uncle add to your noodle after your request of more chili). 

Supersonic

Collected my car, it is delivered within a month after first deposit.

Glad your car has been delivered.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new ride. Pls drive defensively. Like my driving instructor used to tell me, treat all road users as idiots and be alert as much as possible once u are in the driver's seat.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

First of all, this is not PI. None of the freebies is in the agreement. 

Maybe i can compare Komoco to GS in the way: Established chain group fast food/ restaurant versus hawker center food stall. 

• Komoco has system on what to give, what to offer, how to handle customer, customer has to try hard to deviate from the company standard.
  • GS let you mix and match (like taking away the free servicing...), however the outcome may not always as you hope (like you can't control how much chili uncle add to your noodle after your request of more chili). 

For freebies it will drives down to the SE not the dealer or authorised distributor. Even within Komoco, some buyer would get more freebies from the other depends on who is the SE.

Official ones from Komoco will be 3M solar film, tuff knote coating and car cam. Rest like customized carpets, sunshades etc to be extra bit given by the SE. It will be difficult to put into the agreement maybe. But having that said, make the SE to watsapp you in black and white then.

I don't like after the deal where the SE telling me BS such as miscommunication. I will make sure his name being well quoted for reference (on the downside of course).

Early handover or late handover all depending on the shipment. And how reliable and honest your SE willing to be. For mine, he has personally shown me on their notebook when is the ETA of the next batch. No BS.

I would strongly advise that you should quote this SE name here so that potential buyers would skip this fellow for good sake.

So which SE in GS to avoid?

Whatever SE is doing is kind of endorsed/ approved by the company. 

Imagine if the same disagreement/ missing freebies case happens in bank (especially since the SE admits what he/she said before), do you think the bank will do nothing and let the sales person/ relationship manager / financial planner continue? 

I would strongly advise that you should quote this SE name here so that potential buyers would skip this fellow for good sake.

NAME: Dion

Whatever SE is doing is kind of endorsed/ approved by the company.

Imagine if the same disagreement/ missing freebies case happens in bank (especially since the SE admits what he/she said before), do you think the bank will do nothing and let the sales person/ relationship manager / financial planner continue?

Bank consultant is very different from Automobiles SE. They will not and cannot commit extra to any product from the bank.

Whereas SE may provide extra freebies from their own pocket. This is especially when they need to meet their quotas.

Bank consultant is very different from Automobiles SE. They will not and cannot commit extra to any product from the bank.

Whereas SE may provide extra freebies from their own pocket. This is especially when they need to meet their quotas.

Why won’t bank consultant offer extra ?

Because bank doesn’t allow it and penalize it heavily when customer complaints

Bank consultant, relationship manager and insurance agent also have quota to meet

Bank consultant, relationship manager and insurance agent also have quota to meet

Yes bro, hence they are very different with SE working in automobile industry. car dealer SE is allowed to offer extra freebies from their own pocket to close the deal. And this has nothing to do with the car dealer themselves. Hence, these extra freebies may not be able to indicate inside the agreement. And in the event that the SE trying to back off after the deal with the excuse of "miscommunication", he or she should be penalized by us (customers/buyers).

Anyway thanks for sharing the SE name. Have shared with my fren too and let him to decide which dealer to pick, but definitely to skip this SE if he is picking GS.

My comment applies to the whole automotive sales industry, the company chooses not to let this (let SE has non black and white deal) happen. 

Please reply if you know there's company penalise SE for not meeting obligation regardless of whether it's in black and white or not .

https://vulcanpost.com/664079/borneo-motors-commission-singapore/

I think Borneo tries to do something about this by paying less commission such that

1) less room for SE to play (either chop carrot or give freebies)

2) reduce negotiation -> better buying experience