Bus 61: 130 mins

Bus 21: 130 mins

Bus 30: 130 mins

Bus 10: 85-135mins

Bus 51: 150 mins

↡ Advertisement

Which part is winding?

This 1 past by my home.

The part from St Michael's terminal to Jalan Bahagia to Kim Keat Rd then one big round to Novena Sq back to Boon Keng area.  [dizzy]

The part from St Michael's terminal to Jalan Bahagia to Kim Keat Rd then one big round to Novena Sq back to Boon Keng area.  [dizzy]

That's how whampoo estate road are mah.

Why do you take that stretch?

That's how whampoo estate road are mah.

Why do you take that stretch?

Sibling stay inside that estate lo. I am amazed how come there is such a road designed in such a way in a housing area de? Lol.

Edited by 13177

Total travelling time for some of the buses more than 120 mins.  [dizzy]

Bus 61: 130 mins

Bus 21: 130 mins

Bus 30: 130 mins

Bus 10: 85-135mins

Bus 51: 150 mins

totally not effective and efficient  [furious]

• Praise 1

they are still running the line for a reason, you notice these number has been running for ages 20yrs at least. If it is not effective or low ridership, they would have stop long ago. 

• Praise 2

Seem like everyone has 1 or 2  sit-till-butt-pain route(s) to recommend...... :D

i remember last time my poly is SP.

i take 175-172- mrt - 1 more bus then reach SP 

4 trip to school 4 trip back .

those were the day [;)]

Edited by Beregond

They need to fully utilise their resources, instead of running more than one buses on a shorten route, they might as well run one bus on the whole entire route. 

i remember last time my poly is SP.

i take 175-172- mrt - 1 more bus then reach SP 

4 trip to school 4 trip back .

those were the day [;)]

Last time it is common to change many buses or many buses and MRT to reach one destination de. Actually even until today, some places also need to change more than 2 buses to get to one location.  [rolleyes]

Bus 21 is a connection for ppl in Whampoa to Novena MRT. Also for factory workers in Kallang from Novena MRT.

And ppl who visit TTSH.

They really fully maximise this bus 21, one bus go to so many places! They should shorten this bus route by running another alternative bus lo. If not people need to go to one place have to pass by all other places before reaching.  [dizzy]  

• Praise 1

nehmind

bus captain can do this for 150 min route

Those drivers driving the 150 mins route really must have good mental mindset, not easy to run on the road for 2 hours plus with all the stress and road traffic condition, also having to stop on every bus-stop along the route. Dont think i can make it. Lol.

• Praise 1

Those drivers driving the 150 mins route really must have good mental mindset, not easy to run on the road for 2 hours plus with all the stress and road traffic condition, also having to stop on every bus-stop along the route. Dont think i can make it. Lol.

Also cannot pee within the 2.5hrs of driving.

Also cannot pee within the 2.5hrs of driving.

No good for health in long-term cause driver should try not to drink water cause scare wait need to pee during the 2.5hrs of driving. Also the 2.5hrs of driving havent include if there is any traffic jam happened lo.

I took a bus from my place to city centre one fine Sat afternoon. I will say its very good! I remember during my schooling days , not all buses are air con and I always pray I get one. (I use bus stamp and its doesn't matter if it cost more) . I did not have a seat and I stand half the journey at the center part where there is a back cushion. I then drop and took mrt back. Seriously I find it rather relaxing, putting on my wireless ear piece listening to the sound track of " A star is Born" .

Imagine if its electrical, its going to be even better. 

I took a bus from my place to city centre one fine Sat afternoon. I will say its very good! I remember during my schooling days , not all buses are air con and I always pray I get one. (I use bus stamp and its doesn't matter if it cost more) . I did not have a seat and I stand half the journey at the center part where there is a back cushion. I then drop and took mrt back. Seriously I find it rather relaxing, putting on my wireless ear piece listening to the sound track of " A star is Born" .

Imagine if its electrical, its going to be even better. 

You took what type of buses during your schooling days where there is a back cushion at the centre?

They really fully maximise this bus 21, one bus go to so many places! They should shorten this bus route by running another alternative bus lo. If not people need to go to one place have to pass by all other places before reaching.  [dizzy]  

Then you see how many people will complain.

76 was shorten to Eunos when previously served up till Marine Parade. Introduced a new 150 to go Marine Parade. Many commuters complained about need to transfer and started a petition to reinstate the old 76. And like you have expected from LTA, it didn't work and people LLST. I think until now still got complains from Marine Parade residents. 

Then you see how many people will complain.

76 was shorten to Eunos when previously served up till Marine Parade. Introduced a new 150 to go Marine Parade. Many commuters complained about need to transfer and started a petition to reinstate the old 76. And like you have expected from LTA, it didn't work and people LLST. I think until now still got complains from Marine Parade residents.

If it is shorten to Eunos, it means ridership is low.

Depends on how many residents complain lor.

Maybe need >9999 to be effective

By the way, service number 134 takes over the chopped route of 76.

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement