LTA buys electric buses from China

Stooky

Then you see how many people will complain.

76 was shorten to Eunos when previously served up till Marine Parade. Introduced a new 150 to go Marine Parade. Many commuters complained about need to transfer and started a petition to reinstate the old 76. And like you have expected from LTA, it didn't work and people LLST. I think until now still got complains from Marine Parade residents. 

For people who love to take long route and lazy to change more than 1 bus, confirmed would complain.  [laugh]  I noticed whichever LTA has made changes to their bus route or even the type of bus running, they would not reinstate to the original situation even commuters complained that the changes made the situation even worse?! 

If it is shorten to Eunos, it means ridership is low.

Depends on how many residents complain lor.

Maybe need >9999 to be effective

Ridership low or high, all depends on what LTA said one, no one can doubts what they say de. Even despite complain, think LTA still insisted what they say is correct. They say this particular route demand is low, cannot use double decker means cannot use. Or some bus route always seen running empty bus but if they say there is still demand means there is demand?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement

Ridership low or high, all depends on what LTA said one, no one can doubts what they say de. Even despite complain, think LTA still insisted what they say is correct. They say this particular route demand is low, cannot use double decker means cannot use. Or some bus route always seen running empty bus but if they say there is still demand means there is demand?! Lol.

If you dare, challenge them to produce ridership data lor.

It depends on you mah.

For people who love to take long route and lazy to change more than 1 bus, confirmed would complain.  [laugh]  I noticed whichever LTA has made changes to their bus route or even the type of bus running, they would not reinstate to the original situation even commuters complained that the changes made the situation even worse?! 

Complain also no use.

Get your own transport. 

No need to put up with their nonsense every time. 

• Praise 1

If you dare, challenge them to produce ridership data lor.

It depends on you mah.

You think challenge them they would produce meh? Even data is produce also no way to verify how accurate and true la. Same like they always ownself praise ownself that the reliability have improved on their train blah blah with data, but nobody knows how and where they got the data?! They say we believe lo.  [laugh]

You think challenge them they would produce meh? Even data is produce also no way to verify how accurate and true la. Same like they always ownself praise ownself that the reliability have improved on their train blah blah with data, but nobody knows how and where they got the data?! They say we believe lo. [laugh]

U scare LTA bluff you ha?

They don’t dare la.

Never ask never know

Edited by Davidtch

U scare LTA bluff you ha?

They don’t dare la.

Never ask never know

Nevermind la, they can always find the data to justify everything they said de, whether they are bluffing or not?! 

Nevermind la, they can always find the data to justify everything they said de, whether they are bluffing or not?! 

I have LTA who told me their data says this.

I told them i accepted your data.  However, from users perspective, i see a different POV.  No point to argue further as we will not accept each other POV.

Ownself praise Ownself mah.

They were all taught and trained the same way. 1 way street by copy and paste. Progreesive wage is the best nothing but the best. Because to protect the 80%, they let go the 20% and also make the 10% very happy.

They were all taught and trained the same way. 1 way street by copy and paste. Progreesive wage is the best nothing but the best. Because to protect the 80%, they let go the 20% and also make the 10% very happy.

1 way street by copy and paste indeed true, no matter what problem you feedback to them, the reply always the same without resolving the problem.

I have LTA who told me their data says this.

I told them i accepted your data.  However, from users perspective, i see a different POV.  No point to argue further as we will not accept each other POV.

True la, no point argue with them, waste brain cells only.

I will argue with LTA CEO or MoT

Under what situation you can liaise with LTA CEO or MoT? Thought all feedback is send to the ground level staff de?

Under what situation you can liaise with LTA CEO or MoT? Thought all feedback is send to the ground level staff de?

Feedback on Transport Whitepaper