• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

Jammy_buttons
  • Premium member
    Jammy_buttons
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I am currently driving a 2018 Jazz 1.3L with stock rims and tyres (175/65/R15).

I am thinking about changing them to the XM2 and the size is 185/55/R15. I was wondering if the XM2 can fit the stock rims?

TIA

Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:55 PM

zipping
  • zipping
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There should be some options for you regarding tyre size choices in your car's manual..

https://www.mycarfor...ize-calculator/

Jammy_buttons and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:38 PM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

I am currently driving a 2018 Jazz 1.3L with stock rims and tyres (175/65/R15).

I am thinking about changing them to the XM2 and the size is 185/55/R15. I was wondering if the XM2 can fit the stock rims?

TIA

if you wheel is stock Honda Original (from factory not PI some installed locally) , I will recommend you to change to 185/60/15(closest height) instead of 185/55/15 (too low),

and original Honda stock wheel is width 5.5inch (can check your wheel ) is too narrow for 185/55/15.

just MHO 

Edited by Roberttan, 26 October 2018 - 01:38 PM.

Beregond praised this

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:47 PM

Jammy_buttons
  • Premium member
    Jammy_buttons
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

if you wheel is stock Honda Original (from factory not PI some installed locally) , I will recommend you to change to 185/60/15(closest height) instead of 185/55/15 (too low),
and original Honda stock wheel is width 5.5inch (can check your wheel ) is too narrow for 185/55/15.
just MHO

Yup it's stock. Thanks in advance!

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:08 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My advice is change to 185/65/R15.

The stock wheel can accept this size Perfectly.

This XM2 size is common too.

It also fills up the wheel well nicely.

Pump 250kpa to keep the rolling resistance low and tyre high pressure will prevent the wallowy feel.

Edited by Jwee85, 26 October 2018 - 06:09 PM.

Jammy_buttons praised this

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Bridgestone Ecopia EP300

Bridgestone Ecopia EP300  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ricktyp  |  Neutral Newbie

Review of BridgeStone EP300 Tyre

Have just installed this tyre 3 days ago from AB under their buy 2 get 2 free promotion. The tyre is 195/65/15. They gave me a week 17 for yr 2017 and Made in Thailand Though it is only 3 days old, find that the tyre has very good rolling... » Read More

Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by RedEmber  |  2nd Gear

Value for money. Lasted 30,000km.

Reasonable cost, good grip in the wet and dry. Resists hydroplaning well. Quiet when new, uneven wear towards end of tyre life. Though rated as a eco tyre, FC remains more or less the same.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Michelin Energy XM2, Economy Tyre

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, jazz, tyres, size, 2018 and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users