• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
68 replies to this topic | 636 praises

Posted 27 October 2018 - 06:49 AM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Became a tourist, took a walk yesterday at Gardens by the Bay

M3avv4C.jpg

x9zQdzW.jpg

rDU8l2g.jpg

hU25wmy.jpg

eU4AlfP.jpg

8naX8kZ.jpg

lxG0Lwb.jpg

DNdn0hz.jpg

i522Tbp.jpg

YUQ8IbV.jpg

Ei1Suxd.jpg

6BVvzpN.jpg

Showster, Tkseah, Lala81, kykh, SiLangKia, Drsg, Tianmo and 13 other members praised this

Posted 27 October 2018 - 09:20 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Good thread for posting local walk walk see see photo..
steveluv and sake praised this

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:19 PM

CFJoccer
  • CFJoccer
    Banned

Thanks for the post!! Those are some gorgeous pics! [thumbsup]

steveluv and ChaseBrain praised this

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:39 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks for the post!! Those are some gorgeous pics! [thumbsup]

Thank you

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:45 PM

Nate4x4
  • Nate4x4
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Wow! You're a good photographer!

steveluv, sake and Dleodleo praised this
If you can't DODGE it, RAM it!

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:32 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The weather is nice and reasonably cool for long walks ( so long as it does not rain heavily )
steveluv, SiLangKia and sake praised this

Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:03 AM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

On a side-track.. there are cultural sacrifices on the road to nation-building, but some of the decisions made by authorities are dumb any way you look at it.

Like destroying National Library to build a seldom used (ERPed) underpass...

Destroying heritage graveyards spanning to 19th century to build a couple KM of "highway"....

WTF....

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I kee chui.

Never been to Garden by the bay

thks for the lovely photos. well taken.

steveluv praised this

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:59 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Nice quality photos, well done

steveluv praised this

Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:27 PM

keanC
  • Premium member
    keanC
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I kee chui.

Never been to Garden by the bay

thks for the lovely photos. well taken.

me too

steveluv, Mcf777 and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:59 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One word expensive lol
steveluv praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 28 October 2018 - 04:06 PM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm another middle aged sg guy never been there :D
steveluv praised this

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:28 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tanglin Halt estate dearly known to residents here as chap-lau or Tanglin Halt 10-storey will be transformed in 2 years when 30+ blocks will be demolished after residents move out to newer flats nearby.

Took a walk around this almost 60years old estate this morning, took some photos to remember it by

Tds9sPI.jpg

UkvujqZ.jpg

bz465vn.jpg

udWLc9D.jpg

wBm6xEe.jpg

AVJe1D4.jpg

UibYyvZ.jpg

GR5bmLz.jpg

gCg1NHq.jpg

RvhJj94.jpg

Lh6shii.jpg

Taking off soon off phone post more photos later

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Excellent camera or shooting angle. The lines are vivid and showcase of the character of the objects.
steveluv and sake praised this
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:48 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Excellent camera or shooting angle. The lines are vivid and showcase of the character of the objects.

Thank you for the compliment but its just a phone camera

0QIa9Yg.jpg

I’ll post more later tonight when home

Posted 28 October 2018 - 07:49 PM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

SteveLu, I've had noticed yr time and shot, was in syn to drop by tangling halt for dinner, something changed mind, Wifey called if I'm home cooking, I replied in the positive.

Those shot were perfectly taken, normally i would venture out to old estates on Sunday, checking estate of bygone era, it look like " Makan in BKK, Germany, Austria & Italy " scenes, only difference was T.H offer something classic, those HDB flats concrete walls were solidly built and workmanship lasts, no short-cut . . . I used to stay at Holland V, only time can tell. I begin to fall in love with Huawei Leica camera. [laugh]

I will wait to re-contract. [:p]

steveluv and Dleodleo praised this
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:00 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually, i feel the AI really tends to overdo the color saturation.

Some photos are fine but it ups the contrast quite a bit in certain photos, trying to give the HDR effect.

Nice photos overall, but some are very instagram photos  [:p]

Edited by Lala81, 28 October 2018 - 08:01 PM.

steveluv and Kangadrool praised this

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:42 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How to upload photo in MCF directly?
steveluv praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:58 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bipE2Hi.jpg

DUrxhGs.jpg

zIO7zW0.jpg

4iHZH0f.jpg

ibar3zA.jpg

uvpIjdK.jpg

sPAE4Fq.jpg

ozg5wVu.jpg

g3WYUZu.jpg

ynvmWuZ.jpg

GFXpwx8.jpg

qkdTLsp.jpg

HUXDa61.jpg

obckWuT.jpg

E7KbuV6.jpg

3ujfrLh.jpg

Jeffc praised this

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:55 AM

Nate4x4
  • Nate4x4
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for all these beautiful pics, bro!

Someday I'll have to visit this place!! :D

steveluv praised this
If you can't DODGE it, RAM it!

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users