Took a walk in Singapore

steveluv

On a side-track.. there are cultural sacrifices on the road to nation-building, but some of the decisions made by authorities are dumb any way you look at it.

Like destroying National Library to build a seldom used (ERPed) underpass...

Destroying heritage graveyards spanning to 19th century to build a couple KM of "highway"....

WTF....

• Praise 5

Tanglin Halt estate dearly known to residents here as chap-lau or Tanglin Halt 10-storey will be transformed in 2 years when 30+ blocks will be demolished after residents move out to newer flats nearby.

Took a walk around this almost 60years old estate this morning, took some photos to remember it by

Tds9sPI.jpg

UkvujqZ.jpg

bz465vn.jpg

udWLc9D.jpg

wBm6xEe.jpg

AVJe1D4.jpg

UibYyvZ.jpg

GR5bmLz.jpg

gCg1NHq.jpg

RvhJj94.jpg

Lh6shii.jpg

Taking off soon off phone post more photos later

Excellent camera or shooting angle. The lines are vivid and showcase of the character of the objects.

Thank you for the compliment but its just a phone camera

0QIa9Yg.jpg

I’ll post more later tonight when home

SteveLu, I've had noticed yr time and shot, was in syn to drop by tangling halt for dinner, something changed mind, Wifey called if I'm home cooking, I replied in the positive.

Those shot were perfectly taken, normally i would venture out to old estates on Sunday, checking estate of bygone era, it look like " Makan in BKK, Germany, Austria & Italy " scenes, only difference was T.H offer something classic, those HDB flats concrete walls were solidly built and workmanship lasts, no short-cut . . . I used to stay at Holland V, only time can tell. I begin to fall in love with Huawei Leica camera. [laugh]

I will wait to re-contract. [:p]

• Praise 3

Actually, i feel the AI really tends to overdo the color saturation.

Some photos are fine but it ups the contrast quite a bit in certain photos, trying to give the HDR effect.

Nice photos overall, but some are very instagram photos  [:p]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2