Removing stains in interior car fabric roof/upholstery

sigueroa

Hey guys!

I suddenly found a stain on my beige interior car roof. Not sure how it got there and I was thinking if you guys have any suggestions/proven methods on how to remove it without any risks of adding more stains?

Googled and there were some mixed reviews on baking soda, vinegar etc. 

Thank you!

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys!

I suddenly found a stain on my beige interior car roof. Not sure how it got there and I was thinking if you guys have any suggestions/proven methods on how to remove it without any risks of adding more stains?

Googled and there were some mixed reviews on baking soda, vinegar etc. 

Thank you!

bro, got picture?

not sure what type of stain, big or small, blah blah .... 

Do a search for car cushion restoration and cleaning services.

My pre owned car's cushion was so badly stained, on every seats, it was so obvious, even the car dealer admittedly says he will offer to clean it or replace it.

When I collected the car , I was super shocked to see nothing on the seat cushion.

All i can say is, those patches of pee-lookalike stains on almost every single seat are now removed.

It was so clean, I thought the dealer replaced them with new ones.

So you case, you may want to do a search. I am sure your issue is probably 10% as bad as mine.

Just to share that if you have any stains on your Leather Seat, carpet or upholstery like spilled fruit juice etc, the best way to revive the cleanliness and odourless is to use Steam Cleaner to go through the affected area.

As for bird's poop stain on your car paint after you leave it for some time, you will see the stain area even if you remove the physical bird's poop, you can try using the Turtle Wax Ice Speed Compound to remove it, I have tried and it works perfectly.

Below is the link for your reference :

https://www.turtlewax.com/our-products/ice/turtle-wax-ice-speed-compound

↡ Advertisement